Custom Batman Capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
had the capes for a while now, just wanna say thank you to Lance! really tempted to get the short rayon cape to get TDKR look now!

IMG_6629_zpse34d421d.jpg

IMG_6658_zpsb5775da1.jpg

IMG_6597_zpsf5ad7016.jpg

IMG_6580_zps3427d74a.jpg

Hi bro lforigno..

I bought some loose DX02 Batman figures, with included custom capes that you made (the velvet ones), and they look awesome! :clap

The only problem is, I can't seem to be able to attach them to the figure. Do I need special cape clips? Do you have any tips on how I can do it?

Thanks in advance for your reply. :wave

Hi lforigno, I saw your work "custom 1/6 scale Batman DX12 Dark Knight Rises RAYON CAPE" on ebay and I think it's really awesome!

I want to ask if I bought it on ebay, can you make the cape a bit longer (about 1 inch)? Thank you very much, great job! :)

Hi Lforingo, i haven't received my capes, you told me you ship them 2 monts ago and still nothing, I have sent you a PM and nothing, can you Tell me whats going on with my order?

I have just purchased the mms71 TDK, are there any custom capes for this? I'm from the UK so would prefer to deal with a european seller (nothing personal, just dont want to be dealing with excess shipping/customs charges!)

I have just purchased the mms71 TDK, are there any custom capes for this? I'm from the UK so would prefer to deal with a european seller (nothing personal, just dont want to be dealing with excess shipping/customs charges!)

You want get custom charges on a £12 item.

There are plenty on ebay.

Or you could buy some black material and cut one out yourself. That's what I did and it only cost me £5.

Hey lforigno I've sent a few pm's about never getting the 1/4 scale cape I ordered back in November. Please feel free to contact me when you get the chance. Thanks!

Any links to lforigno quality custom capes on eBay? I'm looking for one for my DX02 Batman.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back