Custom 1:6 Pennywise the Clown

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Pennywise the Clown

Now that I'm off Beto's list, I need to pick up another Pennywise ASAP. I never thought there'd be any options for this acquiring this character, it's great!

Yep it is great.

What happened then with your place on Beto's list then, if you don't mind me asking?

I have CU making my version of Penny as we speak, going to be an awesome set when he arrives, three head sculpts, diorama and other goodies will all be included.

Yep it is great.

What happened then with your place on Beto's list then, if you don't mind me asking?

I have CU making my version of Penny as we speak, going to be an awesome set when he arrives, three head sculpts, diorama and other goodies will all be included.

Beto/Dander decided the other day anyone who hadn't paid in full was off the list, quite a few of us. I had the money but apparently that decision was final. No hard feelings...it's his business, his loss.

PM'd you. :wink1:

Beto/Dander decided the other day anyone who hadn't paid in full was off the list, quite a few of us. I had the money but apparently that decision was final. No hard feelings...it's his business, his loss.

PM'd you. :wink1:

I see.

The 1/6 customizer world sure is mental, its like a jungle at times. :lol

Got your PM and replied buddy.

IT is a classic at this point IMO...but if done right, without much CGI, it could be a really good movie. I believe it is one remake that could possibly improve upon the original.

He is my Pennywise love the movie such a classic SK 13233041_1522997354391543_5203107253103129447_n.jpg

:hi5:

Got a fair few figures from Creations Unearthed, all Michael Myers stuff thus far but he is currently doing me a Penny as we speak, I have CU hooking me up with everything he has done so far with Penny, three head sculpts, diorama, teddy bear, balloons etc. Really looking forward to it, should have him soon(ish). A sort of 'Deluxe' Penny if you will. :yess:

CU work has gone way up these last few years.

When did you get your Penny from him?

Think it was last year got teddy boat and dio with him, yeah CU work has got better with age like a fine wine lol,He is making me some other figures but can't say what yet hush hush.Got my Lep off him aswell.

Spoil sport you :rotfl

Just post them pics when you get your figures in-hand.

I also have another (wink**wink) figure he is going to make for me this year.

Back