Custom 1:6 Pennywise the Clown

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Pennywise the Clown

More Pennywise Love. Now I just need some accessories to go along with it. I actually want a 1/6 light post so I can recreate the scene like on the movie
074638facbd74adbb4230b7df281041b.jpg

bc2efeadc81c2dbfb444e9bbdc596c71.jpg

Very happy with My Pennywise, all i am missing now is a pair of hands that suit this Headsculpt better. I did have the nice droopy hair earlier but I messed it up and Hair sprayed it making it more round. Oh well, I know there we're some scenes where his hair was nice and poofy.
7d9d8aa06505054c6a3cacf3e9021631.jpg

25fc9db2daf8d75cad24a75ad4049a13.jpg

345f78358d4ad3b6793a3ff3dfe84978.jpg

El Mocko you,ve done as exellent work on yours - you should be so proud of yaself :)

An exquisite looking Pennywise figure there Luis! Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know if the Rocco sculpt is still available or if the outfit is available, thank you

Both should be... the outfit from DChung still shows on his site, and I just received two of the heads from Rocco yesterday.

Thank you do you have a link to his website much appreciated

Just placed an order for my 1/6 Pennywise figure last night and I can't wait for him to arrive.

He is going to be a great addition to the collection, obviously I will post pics when he arrives.

Here are mine, from Rocco and Danny head sclupts. I redo hair on Danny sclupt.

S__4579331.jpgS__4579332.jpg
S__4579334.jpgS__4579335.jpg
S__4579333.jpg

I'm still waiting for Beto's Pennywise and another Danny's outfit. I think I'm a little bit crazy about Pennywise.:rotfl

Never cared about the acid variant(s) and this picture pretty much shows why. PW doesnt need to look angry with half burned face and demon teeth. It cannot be more scary than a serious looking clown. Great sculpt, great hair, great paint, great photo. Simple, but captures the character perfectly. :hi5:

It is so great to see that more and more Pennywise figures seem to be getting made these days from a lot of different customizers, love seeing all their different takes on the character.

Have to agree straight up plain Penny is the most scary version of him, love the acid face scene in the movie but don't need it for my figure.

Keep the pics coming in peep.

Now that I'm off Beto's list, I need to pick up another Pennywise ASAP. I never thought there'd be any options for this acquiring this character, it's great!

Back