Custom 1/6 Chewbacca real-fur.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gregschewieforpost.jpg

This one looks to be about 2/3 of the way there. Fur treatment and face sculpt are very good. Proportions and morphology seems off. Hopefully someone will do a limited run 1:6 "faux fur" version at some point that nails it. And I can afford it.

Make sure to make him look skinny and not puffy and bulging like is normally seen. Looks like a great start... even if it IS from 3 years ago. Interesting use of the Predator hands.

Fantastic job on the headsculpt, Darthrazz!!

Years ago I picked up a custom resin Chewie sculpt to do exactly the same. It was basically the face sculpted so that you could add the faux fur to it. I need to find and I'll post a pic. Looks like you may have used the same thing.

Fantastic job on the headsculpt, Darthrazz!!

Years ago I picked up a custom resin Chewie sculpt to do exactly the same. It was basically the face sculpted so that you could add the faux fur to it. I need to find and I'll post a pic. Looks like you may have used the same thing.

I'd be interested to see the picture of the resin sculpt, please post it if you find it. I actually used Magic Sculpt over the Sideshow Rebel Fleet trooper head.

Here you go, guys.

And if not mistaken, here is a figure done using the headsculpt:

Let me know if interested on the sculpt. I can sell it for $25 shipped.

This one looks to be about 2/3 of the way there. Fur treatment and face sculpt are very good. Proportions and morphology seems off. Hopefully someone will do a limited run 1:6 "faux fur" version at some point that nails it. And I can afford it.

Thanks for the props. That's an old, old picture. 2005, I think. A guy named Deathstalker around here makes those. That particular one was his 2nd. I still really like that one.

Back