Action Figure Cursed Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys.
Just sent a re-cast of the head to a fellow board member, so it will be interesting to see his take on this. Hopefully he will post pics.
Dizzy

I plan on posting pics for sure...Just got the skeleton yesterday and all my Jack parts needed!! so waiting on those heads

Resurrecting this old thread as I have just posted this for sale on eBay and taken lots of pictures!!!
The link is in the For Auction section, but if you want to make an offer make sure you message me via eBay that you are a board member for favorable treatment.
Dizzy

Resurrecting this old thread as I have just posted this for sale on eBay and taken lots of pictures!!!
The link is in the For Auction section, but if you want to make an offer make sure you message me via eBay that you are a board member for favorable treatment.
Dizzy

Excellent custom. Couldn't find the auction link though? I'm interested.

don't come into the disney section much but happened in here & had to check this out...............

incredible work man..............you really nailed it. and you really carried the jack character into his skeleton form...........attitude and all...:clap
hope you get bank on your sale.

Back