Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Without a doubt this is the worst Spooktacular they’ve ever done. Posting invalid codes and incorrect expiration times alone is pathetically incompetent and shows poor preparation, turning a fun event into an act of frustration and disappointment.

Has there been any consistency with the $5 codes. Sounds like the all expired early. I thought someone said one was up for only a few mintutes.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

It's very nice that almost all of the Spook 2018 codes have been available for 30 minutes, but SS posting on social media that a code will last 30 minutes and then having it expire early really, really sucks!

(I've snagged all of the expired-early codes, btw, I just feel bad for people who missed them!)
The person setting up the codes is pretty clearly not telling the social media person that these are five dollar codes and only last fifteen minutes. That's the second time, and it really does suck.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Has there been any consistency with the $5 codes. Sounds like the all expired early. I thought someone said one was up for only a few mintutes.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
They've all lasted about fifteen minutes.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Missed it for the second time. Can not wait to be done with this company once I dump all my reward points. Would rather buy from a company with genuinely good prices than have to jump through hoops like a circus seel.

Got the $5 code while I was getting a root canal! Get your priorities straight if you want these codes people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spooktacular will never be like it once was -

Let's move past this is the worst Spook ever, I have been reading this for 5 days - it's getting old

Missed it for the second time. Can not wait to be done with this company once I dump all my reward points. Would rather buy from a company with genuinely good prices than have to jump through hoops like a circus seel.
What other company are you going to go to? The resellers sell sideshow product. You're complaining about $5. You don't have to jump through any hoops to do anything. Nobody is making you try to get codes.

So much complaining. So much, "man oh man, I can't wait to get back at this awful company by using the store credit this awful company gave me to buy products from this awful company! That'll show them!"

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

What other company are you going to go to? The resellers sell sideshow product. You're complaining about $5. You don't have to jump through any hoops to do anything. Nobody is making you try to get codes.

So much complaining. So much, "man oh man, I can't wait to get back at this awful company by using the store credit this awful company gave me to buy products from this awful company! That'll show them!"

I have no idea wtf you're talking about other companies being resellers, I guess you do no research and think sideshow has the best prices. If you're asking me to provide you with that information after complaining about my complaining, I'm sure you can figure out that's not gonna come from me. I've only ever bought from sideshow because of the codes every year, now that it's a joke just like their sixth scale figures and overpriced statues, I can be done entirely.

I have no idea wtf you're talking about other companies being resellers, I guess you do no research and think sideshow has the best prices. If you're asking me to provide you with that information after complaining about my complaining, I'm sure you can figure out that's not gonna come from me. I've only ever bought from sideshow because of the codes every year, now that it's a joke just like they sixth scale figures and overpriced statues, I can be done entirely.
Wwwaaaahhhhh.

Back