Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, I'm not even sure what I want to use the points on, I still have some pending, but that's the endless cycle of getting reward points, using them, earning the points, etc. At some point they just don't add up to be worth it. Got my eye on some other stores to go with in the future, that at least you won't have to pay 30 dollars for shipping.

SS just said in the YT chat of their live show-

​"Just FYI, this isn't the last code of Spooktacular, so stay alert today!"

I have no idea wtf you're talking about other companies being resellers, I guess you do no research and think sideshow has the best prices. If you're asking me to provide you with that information after complaining about my complaining, I'm sure you can figure out that's not gonna come from me. I've only ever bought from sideshow because of the codes every year, now that it's a joke just like their sixth scale figures and overpriced statues, I can be done entirely.

You are exactly the kind of "customer" sideshow needs to be rid of. Do them a favor and stop ordering from them. You only order when you get free money from them. You never bought anything with your own money. Then you have the nerve to complain about the free money you obviously didn't do anything to earn. The sense of entitlement is absurd. Sideshow needs to stop giving out Spook codes and put them back on the boxes of orders and lock it to specific accounts so it can't be given away to deadbeats who never actually buy anything until they accumulate enough codes money to get free figures or statues.

Agreed that SSC should return to rewarding their customers instead social media gawkers, but adding online followers and getting likes is their advertising focus.

Stick to $1 codes for social media and put $10+ RP codes on purchases.

I remember getting 20 or 30 bucks off on purchases when getting items delivered.... Not anymore. I'm not counting the save $ on items they have on a certain list. You use to be able to get what you want.

Back