Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want more reward codes but Hate Sideshow -
I hate $1 codes, but I'm still here collecting them
I hate Sideshow for making me miss out on the $5 codes they have given
Do you hear yourselves?

2leru5.jpg

I want more reward codes but Hate Sideshow -
I hate $1 codes, but I'm still here collecting them
I hate Sideshow for making me miss out on the $5 codes they have given
Do you hear yourselves?

Well saying that something will last till "x" time and it doesn't or its covered up by changing the time is total crap.

Or posting codes that don’t work then deleting the post. The code portion of spooktacular has been poorly rolled out this year. Simply acknowledging that fact is not hating the company or their desire to advertise/drawn in new customers/move less popular product/reward fans.

Well saying that something will last till "x" time and it doesn't or its covered up by changing the time is total crap.

Or outright doesn't work at all. Nobody can claim SSC did a great job setting up their reward point code releases this year. That's my issue with this Spook, that there's been too much broken stuff. And since I've not been able to get a lot of the codes, when I do manage to find one and it's broken, yeah that's pretty frustrating.

Last edited:
I think the critiques, etc are magnified right now because of Spook, for those who are steeped in the nostalgia of previous years, and especially now that maybe people are more free to criticize Sideshow since they withdrew their support from this site (and considering how a number of people here weren't aware of it until recently), so the flood gates have been opened but its really nothing new.

I get complaining about wrong info being posted about the $5 codes (so far twice), they need to stop doing that, but I have missed 3 codes so far and it's not like they have made it impossible for everyone to have an equal chance to get these.

A code posted that doesn't work is nothing new, that has happened many times in Spook past - I think only once this year

I doubt there would ever be a flawless Spook

But there are some people on here that do nothing but complain

I have $35 in rewards from this year so far - that isn't like previous years but it is still good and I'm happy
If you have a job that prevents you from getting the rewards, you can't blame Sideshow for that

Yes, it's dead.

I haven't spent any time on it this year. Entered a grand total of zero contests. Haven't watched 1 sec of a live feed.

I will spend the remainder of my RP on something ($150 or so) and then call it a day with SS. I'll grab off ebay, locally or at cons after that.

Same here...TheEmperor is my rewards cash in.

Better retailers are available.
They can keep the points....they onky add up to the inflated shipping anyway.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back