Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this prick max salinas keeps bugging moderator for a code every livestream and he finally gets it... so does that mean they want ppl to keep posting and asking for codes on the livestreams? Thought it would be the other way around.

Did anybody get an e-mail notification from the non-banter thread? Typically I get it immediately, sometimes it may be a few minutes late, this time I didn't get one at all.

No, I got that joke. Found a couple of good Maxwell Smart gifs, too, but I'm sick in bed today and can't post them with my phone.

getsmartphones.jpg

C’mon guys- please don’t post in the non-banter thread if you’re not posting a code, no matter how bitter you are about not getting a code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C’mon guys- please don’t post in the non-banter thread if you’re not posting a code, no matter how bitter you are about not getting a code.

Who is bitter? Seems like someone was just having a bit of fun to me.

Who is bitter? Seems like someone was just having a bit of fun to me.

Call it bitterness, call it fun, call it whatever you want, just please don’t do it. The thread is very helpful to many members here and every false alarm/non-code post diminishes its value.

Back