Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS is live now for a "quick" livestream. They haven't been active in the chats at all yet, though...

I forget.. but did we get codes on the week of SDCC? or was it only those days of the convention?

I thought it was only during the actual convention itself, but I may be wrong...

From SDCC 2017

Here was the list Wor-Gar compiled for last year to illustrate what we 'hopefully' can look forward to this year.

HTLIVE - $3
CURATED - $5
SDCC2017 - $5
SWAMPY - $3
RISE - $5
SDCCFRI17 - $3
INSTAFUN - $3
MOURNING - $5
MYTHOS - $3
KITTY - $4
GOROGUE - $5
SANDIEGO - $3
ONEPRIME - $3
COMICSAT17 - $3
GOODDAY - $4
KEEPCOOL - $5
SWLIVE - $3

From SDCC 2017

Here was the list Wor-Gar compiled for last year.

HTLIVE - $3
CURATED - $5
SDCC2017 - $5 - OPEN BUT NOW $2
SWAMPY - $3
RISE - $5
SDCCFRI17 - $3
INSTAFUN - $3
MOURNING - $5
MYTHOS - $3
KITTY - $4 - STILL ACTIVE
GOROGUE - $5
SANDIEGO - $3
ONEPRIME - $3
COMICSAT17 - $3
GOODDAY - $4
KEEPCOOL - $5
SWLIVE - $3

Kitty has now expired.

Kitty has now expired.

Sorry, I can see how my post was a bit confusing. All of the codes are expired. I just copied exactly the post in the 'codes only' thread to illustrate all the codes we got last year to show what we 'may' have to look forward to this year. I'll edit out the confusing parts.

Sorry, I can see how my post was a bit confusing. All of the codes are expired. I just copied exactly the post in the 'codes only' thread to illustrate all the codes we got last year to show what we 'may' have to look forward to this year. I'll edit out the confusing parts.
Haha. Don't I feel silly. My bad.

I cant remember the last time I got a Sideshow code. Gave up a long time ago with their minute codes and with that, I have not ordered anything from them since they stopped the 20.00 codes. Anyone else decide to go elsewhere since they stopped the codes?

Same here. I don't get why people here are still wasting there time watching their live streams waiting for someone to hand out a lousy dollar code that only lasts a minute. There are better ways to make a few quick bucks online than this.

Same here. I don't get why people here are still wasting there time watching their live streams waiting for someone to hand out a lousy dollar code that only lasts a minute. There are better ways to make a few quick bucks online than this.

People always say this but then leave out how to do it

Back