Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was something new from SS- they didn't post the code in the YT or FB chat, but actually put it up on screen in the video itself. That's not good for me, as I don't watch or listen to their live shows, I just keep an eye on the chats!

It was literally by chance I saw the notification went live on FB. Thank goodness I did. lol.

The site lags so hard on mobile trying to log in to the account. No chance with how fast they expire

jw.jpg

Here he is... JON WICK! HAHAHAHA

Once the live show started, I logged into Sideshow just in case.

Everyone should do this! And don't just log in- go the reward code entry page in your account, so if they post a code, all you have to do is type (or copy/paste) the code into the Add Bonus Reward Point Codes box and click/tap the Add Rewards Points box. No other clicks/taps needed!

It will auto-log you out if you are inactive for awhile (I think one hour). If a show is running over 30-45 minutes, I click around a page or two in my account and then return to the reward code entry page, just to make sure I don't get auto-logged out.

Everyone should do this! And don't just log in- go the reward code entry page in your account, so if they post a code, all you have to do is type (or copy/paste) the code into the Add Bonus Reward Point Codes box and click/tap the Add Rewards Points box. No other clicks/taps needed!

I always do that.. lol. Even if on mobile, just get the page ready on a another tab and just copy and paste the code in.

Yep- gotta reduce the chances of glitches/website problems affecting you getting those codes!

The codes always go in for me even if I'm logged out. Just have to have that rewards page up and waiting. I've had it in sitting in my tab for days without logging in and it still works.

The codes always go in for me even if I'm logged out. Just have to have that rewards page up and waiting. I've had it in sitting in my tab for days without logging in and it still works.

maybe for you, but I'd rather not take that chance. haha.

Are these codes one per account or per purchase?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I believe you can add multiple items to your cart but its for one entire purchase per account. Found that out the hard way with the first coupon they had offered :slap

"Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one-time use. Only eBay users registered with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from eBay.​com, cafr.ebay.​ca and ebay.​ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited."

Ah thanks!
I believe you can add multiple items to your cart but its for one entire purchase per account. Found that out the hard way with the first coupon they had offered :slap

"Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one-time use. Only eBay users registered with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from eBay.​com, cafr.ebay.​ca and ebay.​ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited."

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Back