Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Call it bitterness, call it fun, call it whatever you want, just please don’t do it. The thread is very helpful to many members here and every false alarm/non-code post diminishes its value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it started out as a joke, but that thread has become super useful, especially during cons and spooktacular. Sadly, the "No-Banter" Thread may never be 100% helpful as long as mods allow banter in there.

Just re-watched the sideshow live this last code was from and code was good for roughly 1 minute 50 seconds judging by the comments in the stream from the mod, and when they gave the code it was announced that it was going to go real fast ..

SS is live now, though Dennis is in the YT chat, so don't hold your breath!
Dennis said something about "Why mess with my perfect record?" I'm just gonna assume that was in reference to rewards codes, since I couldn't find the comment he was responding to. Had to watch it in replay, since they seem to have stopped tweeting when they go live.

Dennis said something about "Why mess with my perfect record?" I'm just gonna assume that was in reference to rewards codes, since I couldn't find the comment he was responding to. Had to watch it in replay, since they seem to have stopped tweeting when they go live.

Someone had made a comment, I'm guessing referring to this forum, about how he has never given out a code. They asked him to prove them wrong....that was his response.

Thanks to everyone who posted the code here and especially in the non-banter thread!

Back