Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant remember the last time I got a Sideshow code. Gave up a long time ago with their minute codes and with that, I have not ordered anything from them since they stopped the 20.00 codes. Anyone else decide to go elsewhere since they stopped the codes?

AEC for rewards and cheaper shipping (and $1 NRD in case of cancellation) and BBTS for the low flat rate shipping.

They haven't released a code since June 13, then they release a $2.50 one for less than a minute during a 10-minute long Friday live show?

Low blow, SS... low blow!

SS has become their own biggest enemy of greed. Why even post something at all if it’s for less then thirty seconds? How is this even fun? Miss the good ol days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Were they live on YouTube or Facebook only? Usually I get a notification when they go live on YouTube, and I didn't see anything.
SS has become their own biggest enemy of greed. Why even post something at all if it’s for less then thirty seconds? How is this even fun? Miss the good ol days

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

What was that a 10 second code? kidding me. By the time you login and hit the site its gone.

At this rate will never see the good old days anymore. Greed is a Sin.

Were they live on YouTube or Facebook only? Usually I get a notification when they go live on YouTube, and I didn't see anything.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I received the notice from YouTube but didn’t watch the vid. As soon as it got posted here tho I applied it but it was already expired

Back