Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watch, they probably will give out a code because of the lag time, and even fewer people will actually get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently Dennis is in the YT chat today. He still has never given us a code before.

Wick is the only one to give us a code in several months, including the JOHNWYCK one a couple of Wednesdays ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ebay again

download.jpg

Are we expecting codes to return in earnest with the advent of online comic con?

SideshowCollectibles
@collectsideshow
4 hours ago

Online Comic-Con starts on Sunday... what are you hoping to see?

28 replies 2 retweets 24 likes

I hope so, though I wonder if they'll give out any codes until SDCC actually starts...

I guess we'll find out in just a couple of days!

I’m on vacation in an area that gets one bar of 3G on a good day when the wind blows in the right direction. No wi-fi.

I’m giving myself a gift certificate for whatever the final tally is for codes I missed.

The box says it's for Promo Codes, not Reward Points.

Tis not the season for giving, tis the season for shifting unpopular stock.

This box says the exact same thing: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/events/spooktacular and there were a bunch of rewards points given away during Spooktacular. Don't piss on everybody's parade, man. Let's see what happens.

Back