Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New codes seem to come around mid month so i'm not expecting anything new for a couple weeks (if there is even a new one this month).

I just emailed sideshow about not receiving a promo code on my last order and the response was that they were currently not doing box promo codes and had no word if they would be as of yet.

"Thank you for contacting Sideshow Support.

We do apologize but we are not running any box promo codes currently. We have not been told if/when they are coming back either, unfortunately."

I think this confirms sideshow has started taking customers for granted much the same way we all have being taking the $20 box coupons for granted. Since I'm still relatively new to collecting when compared to the older members, do you guys think they might ever change anything about the rewards points system? I have a good number saved up and wonder if I should be considering cashing out on a couple figures. Like others I think its time to find a another retailer for collecting.

I think this confirms sideshow has started taking customers for granted much the same way we all have being taking the $20 box coupons for granted. Since I'm still relatively new to collecting when compared to the older members, do you guys think they might ever change anything about the rewards points system? I have a good number saved up and wonder if I should be considering cashing out on a couple figures. Like others I think its time to find a another retailer for collecting.

They have in their terms and conditions that they can drop the rewards points system anytime they want to.

I realized that, I'm asking is anyone aware if they have ever simply changed terms or put limits on its redemption's? Things like that.

SS will be doing their standard Wednesday Live show today at 11 AM Pacific. They gave a code out last week during the show (allegedly!), and during the Wednesday show in December 20, so cross your fingers for today!

Back