Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually got it this time... Still don't know how I missed last weeks. Took about the same amount of time for me to input it as today.

UltimateFoolishGiraffe-max-1mb.gif

Been getting Tapatalk notifications all morning, so of course none of the last few posts about the code showed up on my notifications.

Was this another YouTube code?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been getting Tapatalk notifications all morning, so of course none of the last few posts about the code showed up on my notifications.

listed again at the end of the show in the live chat

The same for me! None of the posts in this thread or the non-banter one sent notifications to my phone, even though they had been all morning!

was it in Chat after the show? or was it on IG?

It was in the YouTube chat, posted by JohnWick from SS. It's their new favorite way to release codes!

What was that? A 2 minute code? I check my phone, nothing. Go to the bathroom, wash my hands, check again, EXPIRED! WTF?

Yeah, I am disappointed that they're going back to shorter-than-5-minute duration codes like they were often doing during SDCC and in August '17, but at least they're releasing any at all that we have a chance to get (albeit slim)!

For quite awhile there, almost all of the codes were released in the Facebook chat of their Wednesday live shows, but lately they've been fond of releasing them in the YouTube chat right after the Wednesday live show ends.

People still bother with these?

SS jacks their shipping up by 12 dollars ... then offers $6-$8 worth of codes if you're fast enough. How much pay do you waste waiting for your $2?

...and they got rid of the box $20 codes!

I do know UPS has raised their prices, so shipping is going to be even more!

Effective December 24, 2017, the published rates for our services will increase. This supports ongoing expansion and capability enhancements as we strive to maintain the high service levels you expect from UPS. Below is an overview of our 2018 Rates.*

Package

The following changes will be effective December 24, 2017:

The rates for UPS® Ground, UPS Air and International services will increase an average net 4.9%.
The Large Package Surcharge will apply to any U.S. Domestic package with a length exceeding 96 inches or a length plus girth greater than 130 inches.
The dimensional weight divisor for packages less than or equal to one cubic foot in size (1,728 cubic inches) will be 139 for all U.S. Domestic services subject to Daily Rates or Alaska and Hawaii Rates.

The following changes will be effective July 8, 2018:

The Large Package Surcharge for any U.S. Domestic package delivered to a residential address will be $90.
The Additional Handling surcharge for any U.S. Domestic package exceeding 70 pounds in actual weight will be $19.00.

Back