Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well guys....How much were the reward points??? :dance....
Not upset I missed it either way....On a side note, two packages from Sideshow came in today. No code labels :thud:

This one was $3 and wasn't posted until after the live show ended (in the YouTube Chat). Seems like that's been the pattern for the past few live shows. Especially when "John Wick" is moderating the chat.

@ $3 these codes are so worth fighting over. Glad i didnt miss out, bummers to the peeps with slow reaction time. Another 15 of these i might be able to get a dollys shoes paid for.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

SS is live now. I'm not expecting a code, but I am logged into my SS account just in case, after that debacle yesterday!

I'm getting Donatello tomorrow and I think Starlord soon after, don't know yet though if there will be a code.

Venom and Carnage both today, no codes. They sometimes skip months with codes, I just hope they don’t stop entirely. $20 is a little that goes a long way and is a little extra incentive to pre-order.

With the direction they have been going in, I’m not sure. There used to be a monthly code that was available to everyone for $20 off orders. Also with reward points codes, they used to last an hour, then 10 minutes or so, now 2 minutes and the website doesn’t even work half the time. I don’t know, just not a fan. They’ve taken the fun out of it.

I’m not sure the sharing of the box codes is an issue. If they send the box code out, it would make sense that they were prepared to honour the code, regardless of who uses it. Also, they can just automatically add the codes to the accounts like they do with the international collector codes. So if they stop completely, I don’t imagine that would be the issue.

I received the Hot Toys Marty McFly from Back to the Future Part II and the QMX Captain Picard yesterday. No code on either box. :(

Venom and Carnage both today, no codes. They sometimes skip months with codes, I just hope they don’t stop entirely. $20 is a little that goes a long way and is a little extra incentive to pre-order.

With the direction they have been going in, I’m not sure. There used to be a monthly code that was available to everyone for $20 off orders. Also with reward points codes, they used to last an hour, then 10 minutes or so, now 2 minutes and the website doesn’t even work half the time. I don’t know, just not a fan. They’ve taken the fun out of it.

I’m not sure the sharing of the box codes is an issue. If they send the box code out, it would make sense that they were prepared to honour the code, regardless of who uses it. Also, they can just automatically add the codes to the accounts like they do with the international collector codes. So if they stop completely, I don’t imagine that would be the issue.

I think this thread made using and sharing the codes too easy for Sideshow. It's costing them too much.

While the codes are nice I don't get carried away about them like some people. $20 does not go a long way.

The codes are kind of a joke really anyways. They're basically good for covering shipping which we all know is overpriced by Sideshow to begin with. Not really sure why I still go with them for orders honestly.

They only cover my shipping as well. I might slowly make the transition to AEC (if only they also offered 5% rewards but their 4% is close enough, and they offer free shipping on most pre-orders), that way I don't have to spend so much to begin with. Will order from Sideshow for the exclusives so if I need to flexpay most likely.

Donny came and no code, sorry mate.

Back