Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still need to buy HT Drax and Rey/BB-8 set. Was hoping to score those over the weekend with discounts. Also sent to PMs here to users selling those but never heard back.

BBTS didn't really have any HT deals this year. Bummer

Last edited:
Have new codes been shipping yet? I have a figure on flex pay that I might convert if new codes are on the box.

20% off all in stock action figures at popcultcha for the next 20 or so hours. They still have all the Death Troopers in stock in case u missed em. Bunch of other stuff too.....

sign into ur account and be sure ur on USD , NOT AUD

And that the figure are net of GST (Australian 10% value added tax)

For example for the Punisher I just bought, the AUD retail price was $359.99 less 20% = $287.99.

Which less 10% GST is $261.81 AUD.

Converted to USD is approx $198.97 using a conversion rate of 0.76.

PLUS whatever your shipping is.

Damn, sold out of the AOS Ghost Rider! It was in stock, last light, when I put it on my wish list!!!! What kills me is the shipping.....$12.50 per figure, all the way from Australia...SS $20, just a few cities away!!!! :rotfl

No, I meant if new codes are shipping on the box I'd pay for my order now and use the code for a figure I wanted.

Yes, I used one last week on an order. The code I used expires on the 12/15/17.

Also, I just received my Batwoman print and there was a code on it. Here's where I buy another friend...anyone planning on ordering from SSC and willing to use my referral link? Got a $20.00 code in it for you. :lol Ol'buddy, o'pal.

Damn, sold out of the AOS Ghost Rider! It was in stock, last light, when I put it on my wish list!!!! What kills me is the shipping.....$12.50 per figure, all the way from Australia...SS $20, just a few cities away!!!! :rotfl

That's really unfortunate.

But you really have to act fast.

For example, the Punisher Hot Toy, stock has gone from 30 something down to only 6 in just ONE day!

Never knew stock could go so fast.

Back