Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes for even less people getting it. They're very savvy.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
I was able to grab it over here in PA. Although, I did ignore the notifications at first. Then, I thought it was a bit odd to have 4 notifications in a row that late at night. Its usually a flurry of notifications when its a code..Sure enough, a 10 dollar code! Plus, I grabbed a bunch of new 4k movies at BB during the BF sale. I was wide awake while saturating my eyeballs with 4k goodness.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

"customer's sense of entitlement"????? WTF

It's comments like this that make me HATE other collectors

You know zero about me, yet you think I feel "entitled" because I am disappointed in Sideshows false bolstering of their Spooktacular and Black Friday sales which were nothing but rehashes of stuff already on sale

Since I determined that waiting for Sideshows "Huge Black Friday" was a waste of time I decided to go shopping for a Mark 47 and found one on eBay for 282.52 shipped from South Carolina to me in North Carolina.

That is almost $100 less then Sideshows price.

Now I'm going to go find a Mark 46, and after that I might look for a Daredevil and Punisher

I think your are confusing "sense of entitlement" with "expectation of good customer service"

I sell meteorites and I have been telling people that wanted to negotiate discounted prices on my listings to wait till Black Friday.

Friday came and I posted a 25% discount on everything, free domestic shipping and subsidized International shipping.

I'm doing well.

Not confusing anything. Customer service isn't about giving people free shipping or big discounts on everything. Sales are always nice but if I really want something I'll pay for it, not whine because I can't get it cheap.

Sideshow's $20 shipping is ridiculous, I will say that. Especially when they go through UPS. Worst courier service there is.

I've been reading for a couple of pages and going over everyone's thoughtful and detailed opinions on the state of pricing and sales. It really leaves me with one final thought.

Holy crap, the statue forum missed the NERDIST code!? Seriously, WTF.

I actually saw him posting on reddit last week. He was belligerently defending Justice League in r/movies.

Yeah, their overpriced shipping really cancels out any cash back rewards you get on a purchase.

Say you get a $235 figure, shipping is $20 and you get 5% reward credits. So 255 - 11.75 = 243.25 total cost.

BBTS has flat rate $4 shipping, so the total cost would be $239 on the same figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sideshow really needs to address their shipping charges. If they only use UPS and only ship things ground they should get a company discount. With that discount they should charge us accordingly. How can other companies manage to do this but not Sideshow?

Well someone from here posted it on time over there.......

And it was a near miracle anyone got it anyway.

If the original poster 'Edub' didn't post here in the first place, I wonder if anyone else would have?

Yea I noticed someone posted it on Facebook so I jumped over here really quick to let you guys know. No clue where it came from but it’s $10 so who cares lol. I think that Facebook post was posted at 10:55 PM Pacific Time

Not confusing anything. Customer service isn't about giving people free shipping or big discounts on everything. Sales are always nice but if I really want something I'll pay for it, not whine because I can't get it cheap.

Sideshow's $20 shipping is ridiculous, I will say that. Especially when they go through UPS. Worst courier service there is.

It is bad customer service to brag and promote an amazing Black Friday sale only to offer the same items that have already been on sale for months.

I don't know how many different ways I need to say that before a couple of you get it.

I wasn't asking them to discount items, I was expecting them to have the awesome Black Friday sale they have been promoting only to be disappointed by their lack of follow through.

I should have seen the writing on the wall when they didn't have any great deals during Spooktacular.

It's fine though, now that I know it's a bust I can spend my budget as I see fit.

I think the point is more why make it seem like this great sale is coming when in reality its the same old same old? They advertised the sale coming for a week or so beforehand and there's nothing to be excited about at all. You can literally get almost everything on sale for a similar discount throughout the year.

I think the point is more why make it seem like this great sale is coming when in reality its the same old same old? They advertised the sale coming for a week or so beforehand and there's nothing to be excited about at all. You can literally get almost everything on sale for a similar discount throughout the year.

I have said the same thing 6 different ways and he keeps coming back to his judgment that I am just one of many "entitled" shoppers that expects discounts.

Well YES, I do expect discounts when they send me 2-3 emails a day for 2 weeks telling me about how great the discounts will be on Black Friday.

Their "deals" have been the same crap for the past several years now, lol. Why expect any different? Free reward points are the best deal you're gonna get out of Sideshow.

Just got a Daredevil from ebay for $180 shipped

The Mark 46 is proving difficult at the price I want to pay which is around $300 which is odd since this has been around for a while and is still available from SSC.
I should have bought it earlier this month when I could have gotten it for that price.

Just got a Daredevil from ebay for $180 shipped

The Mark 46 is proving difficult at the price I want to pay which is around $300 which is odd since this has been around for a while and is still available from SSC.
I should have bought it earlier this month when I could have gotten it for that price.

I have a local store which is selling the Mark 46 for $332.64 AUD plus shipping. Which is about $253 USD plus shipping.

As the store was having a 30% sale on the item, and since Black Friday has had an additional 10% off the reduced price.

(From the above you can guess how much it usually costs us here in Australia to get this piece:- $528 AUD, which is about $401 USD)

You can get a lot of the Sideshow's black Friday deals items on ebay for cheaper.

Back