Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I used one last week on an order. The code I used expires on the 12/15/17.

Also, I just received my Batwoman print and there was a code on it. Here's where I buy another friend...anyone planning on ordering from SSC and willing to use my referral link? Got a $20.00 code in it for you. [emoji38] Ol'buddy, o'pal.
You happen to still have that? I'll use your link for a code. Want to order the Arkham Batman since it seems to be processing tomorrow.

You happen to still have that? I'll use your link for a code. Want to order the Arkham Batman since it seems to be processing tomorrow.

Hey, sorry for the late reply. If you haven't found a code yet, I can give you a code for referral.

Does anyone know if the 20 off coupons will work on preorders like the praetorian guards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In that case anyone with discount codes that want me to use referral links? I am going to need 4

��

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They give out one per month (usually) and you can only use that months code once. So you can use a December code and if and when they put a code out for January you can use that, etc, etc.

That's why we give them away. If you get 6 you can only use one.

Back