Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks to everyone here who went the extra mile to helpo yoyr fellow freaks with thee codes. I only missed two of them but they would have been way more if i was not subscribed to this thread.

The final code last night came right when I was at a wedding! there was a slow dance song at the time and my wife was getting annoyed at alerts buzzing on my watch. :rotfl

Just wanted to thank all involved for posting these spook code probably wouldn’t even had more than half without you guys. Till next time my freak brothers.

It was a troll post. Nothing humorous about it.

“Look at me! Look at me!”

Not ban-worthy, but not cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That JediJones dude has a knack for overreacting and having this "Im the boss" attitude.

I thought that code joke and the overreaction was a really good read. Funny how people overreact to such trivial things.

That JediJones dude has a knack for overreacting and having this "Im the boss" attitude.

I thought that code joke and the overreaction was a really good read. Funny how people overreact to such trivial things.

TRIVIAL?!?!

These are coded messages which create imaginary currencies that can only be used to buy dollies!!!!

There is nothing trivial about it.

You sir, and these ludicrous thoughts will get you banished post haste!!

[emoji6]

You're right in the grand scheme of things it was trivial. As they say first world problems.

Frankly all the money and time we 'spend' on these items is insane (my family and friends believe I should be admitted for addiction).:cuckoo:

But saying that, what's wrong with a little consideration (as not all of us are in the same Timezone or situation). Post all the gifs, jokes, and 'fake codes' here in this thread were it's at least accepted by many who frequent this thread. And leave that other thread to be used for what it was intended. Those of us with thinner skins and prone to over reaction to jokes :dunno :panic: :wink1:

You're right in the grand scheme of things it was trivial. As they say first world problems.

Frankly all the money and time we 'spend' on these items is insane (my family and friends believe I should be admitted for addiction).:cuckoo:

But saying that, what's wrong with a little consideration (as not all of us are in the same Timezone or situation). Post all the gifs, jokes, and 'fake codes' here in this thread were it's at least accepted by many who frequent this thread. And leave that other thread to be used for what it was intended. Those of us with thinner skins and prone to over reaction to jokes :dunno :panic: :wink1:

Seconded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wasn't "obvious" at all. Everyone knows in the post-NYCC era, codes can come any day at any time. We already got one Spook code after it was supposedly "over." And I bet we will get more before November starts. A code in the codes-only thread means a bunch of people get an e-mail alert, drop what they're doing and rush to Sideshow to enter the code. On Statue Forum, ANYONE who posts anything that isn't a code in their codes-only thread gets a two-week ban. This guy was a COMPLETE a-hole who posted the biggest troll post this forum may have ever seen that did the most damage, harassed the most people and wasted the most time. There should be ZERO tolerance for something so hateful, selfish and antisocial. If you let this crap go by with no punishment, it will continue and repeat itself.

Entitled crybabies like yourself are the reason Sideshow shouldnt even give out these codes.

Entitled crybabies like yourself are the reason Sideshow shouldnt even give out these codes.

I'm sure many of the Sideshow employees feel the same.

When trying to follow one of their live chat windows during Spook, the most common thing was 'requesting' reward point codes, without fail.

Truthfully, imo they should just reward repeat customers with stacking discounts of some sort, maybe even time sensitive.

Well said. The non-banter thread has a clearly defined purpose and rules. Trivial or not, disregarding those rules shows a lack of consideration and respect for fellow members.

What the hell happened in here :lol

Amen, brotha! Can we get back to the Gif party?

GIF%20Dance%20Party.gif

Back