Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have any ideas about this riddle?

“Your planet is in a good spot today, and you will receive good news at work. Unless you work at NASA, then the planet thing could be a problem.”

I hoped it would be HORRORSCOPE but alas I was wrong. Is that a riddle for a code even?

1y7ezf.jpg

Not going to apologize for helping when this kind of attitude is what gets dished out.

If you are all so self entitled and desperate for your free $5 off your toys that you behave the way you are describing, you need get your priorities sorted out.

#firstworldproblems

Don’t retaliate. What they said is valid. What you posted was not in the spirit of the thread and produces disorder. Is that so much to ask that you acknowledge that and delete your post?

If they asked me nicely, maybe.

But going on some rage-fest at me? NOPE.

That’s just being prideful. If someone was a jerk to you that doesn’t justify you being a jerk back. Especially when it messes with people who have no idea (yea, I know, first world problems, etc...)

But whatever.

Could the riddle have something to do with the number 13? As in Apollo 13? As in "Houston we have a PROBLEM"? Grasping at straws here for something that probably doesn't even exist, lol.

Could the riddle have something to do with the number 13? As in Apollo 13? As in "Houston we have a PROBLEM"? Grasping at straws here for something that probably doesn't even exist, lol.

It seems like it might have been "STAR" and is expired. Then again, it could have been an older code.

I also tried Apollo 18 which is a a terrible horror movie, nope not that one either. :lol

This thread is becoming my second favorite after the M8 thread....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back