Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once QMx has it no one else will get it in sixth scale. They shut down my custom Pennywise as well.

That non-banter thread title has become a disaster.

I think someone needs to create a new thread -- a complaint thread for people from the non-banter thread to complain in about people posting non-codes in the non-banter thread.

It could be called: The Non-Banter COMPLAINT thread for non-codes. :D

Chrono feel the room- how does it feel to be slow bro? A topic thats been talked about to death and your still trying to justify yourself? Admit when your wrong and get over it

Oh so close, but you just couldn't help yourself. I don't mind admitting I'm wrong and I don't mind being called out on it. You just don't have to be an ar$e about it.

Every time one of you insults me I'm less inclined to cooperate, it may not be the most productive or mature of attitudes but it perfectly matches what I've received.

So if you don't like it, don't dish it.

I think someone needs to create a new thread -- a complaint thread for people from the non-banter thread to complain in about people posting non-codes in the non-banter thread.

:rotfl

I nearly fell off my chair reading that!

:rotfl

The people who want to complain about people complaining about them posting non codes will also need a thread. By the end of the week we'll have ten new offshoot threads.

But then you would just get people not posting complaints in the non-banter complaints thread and then you'd have to create another thread called: The Non-Complaint Banter COMPLAINT thread for non-complaints.

Screenshot_2017-10-25-00-06-29.jpg

Back