Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why did someone post HAUNT in the non-banter thread? It is a totally invalid code.

"Sorry, the reward point code 'HAUNT' was not found. Please double-check your reward point code and try again."

Now we have to change the title of the thread again to "ACTIVE REWARDS CODES" only. So lame that people can't use common sense.

That one was pretty easy. I figured it out because it rhymed with drivel and they love saying no sniveling.

Posting a code in the non-banter thread means everyone who's sleeping, at the movies, in a class, on a date, etc. will get an alarm and have to stop what they're doing to enter a code. DON'T post invalid codes in it, ever.

Where did HAUNT come from? Did SS post it somewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve tried Capricorn since Pluto is in that sign for today. It is also the planet of Scorpio and Aries. Aries seemed like it was it because of Wonder Woman, but alas, nothing.

Why did someone post HAUNT in the non-banter thread? It is a totally invalid code.

"Sorry, the reward point code 'HAUNT' was not found. Please double-check your reward point code and try again."

Now we have to change the title of the thread again to "ACTIVE REWARDS CODES" only. So lame that people can't use common sense.

And people gave me ****, because I unsubscribed...

Why people coming in here from the non-banter thread to beetch?

We need to rename this thread the "NON-BEETCH" Banter Code thread.

We are all emailing eachother the uncensored versions of the Gal stuff posted earlier. You should join us.

You know, as opposed to it not being. So it doesn't get missed, maybe?

Ever read the boy who cried wolf? A great way to get people to miss it is to post it before it's valid.

Someone will need to post in there when it goes active. Which means posting it now is useless by any measure. ESPECIALLY when you don't put a note on there explaining that it's not active yet. The non-banter thread is geared to people NOT reading this thread. Why do you want to all send them to the rewards code entry page to waste their time?

Back