Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s just being prideful. If someone was a jerk to you that doesn’t justify you being a jerk back. Especially when it messes with people who have no idea (yea, I know, first world problems, etc...)

But whatever.

Not prideful, I just don't think being abusive like that is any way to get your point across and try to elicit an apology of all things.

Wasn't really that bothered until Narcosis opened their hole. Now that was unnecessary.

How ironic would it be if, after all of this bickering back & forth, you ended up missing a code?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting a code in the non-banter thread means everyone who's sleeping, at the movies, in a class, on a date, etc. will get an alarm and have to stop what they're doing to enter a code. DON'T post invalid codes in it, ever.

I'd feel bad for whoever was on a date with the guy who stopped to try out a SS code :slap

Anyone know if there are any plans on a 2017 pennywise figure in the near future? I'm dying for lne

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

How ironic would it be if, after all of this bickering back & forth, you ended up missing a code?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

They really are screwing things up aren't they?

The original renders are of miniaturized sunglasses with tinted glass, hinged arms and everything. A real world product like that would require incredible miniaturization engineering and cost a fortune. If M8 announced a retail price of $25,000 for the Lennon figure, I would be more apt to believe their hypetrain.

Not prideful, I just don't think being abusive like that is any way to get your point across and try to elicit an apology of all things.

Wasn't really that bothered until Narcosis opened their hole. Now that was unnecessary.

Chrono feel the room- how does it feel to be slow bro? A topic thats been talked about to death and your still trying to justify yourself? Admit when your wrong and get over it

Back