Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The email list has been a HUGE help with the codes! I've always appreciated the hard work that was put in.

I always try to help as well. Since my work is always on PC. Hopefully I can continue next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking of expanding the list and allowing anyone on it to submit codes to it. I'll try to figure this out tomorrow to see if it's viable. Code submission is via a secure web page with a login - I'll have to change it up a bit if it's going to support anyone on the list accessing it.

I was also looking into accessing the Twitter API to have the list send out a tweet from a dedicated account, but you need to receive an SMS from Twitter (one time only) to set up token credentials for access to the API and none of my numbers are accepted on their page... This has nothing to do with anyone wanting to follow the Twitter account, just in trying to set up the tweeting account itself for programmatic access.

I'm thinking of expanding the list and allowing anyone on it to submit codes to it. I'll try to figure this out tomorrow to see if it's viable. Code submission is via a secure web page with a login - I'll have to change it up a bit if it's going to support anyone on the list accessing it.

That seems like a very logical solution, and the one most likely to get codes out fastest.

As for the SMS thing, I've never done it. When I'm mobile it's with an iPod. So I can't help with the one time set-up.

Thanks again to everyone helping out. You all rocked last year- I appreciate the help!

I was also looking into accessing the Twitter API to have the list send out a tweet from a dedicated account, but you need to receive an SMS from Twitter (one time only) to set up token credentials for access to the API and none of my numbers are accepted on their page... This has nothing to do with anyone wanting to follow the Twitter account, just in trying to set up the tweeting account itself for programmatic access.

PM sent. Hope I can get on the list this year !

SO sorry for asking (cuz you're probably being bombarded tonight!) but is there going to be some kind of text 'test' for those who've been on the list these past few years? I'm asking only because I have a new phone and I'm panicking that I don't have any notifications properly set up for spook (oye). Almost tiiiime! (And thanks for all you do)

Me too, but more excited. Gotta be sure to keep phone charged & ready for the next 5 days. I missed some big ones last year, but still made around $77. I hope they don't do a lot of "middle of the night" codes. But I'm ready for some savings! Hoping they start releasing more JL figures for me to spend my money on. As soon as Bat or Supes go live, I'll be hunting for another refer-a-friend buddy! Good luck everyone! And let's be sure to help one another this week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'm all set up for Spook! Moved to another room so I can hear the blissful ping of alerts at all hours of the night, minus the nagging. Home office is ready for some late nights and early mornings. Spook movies are lined up. Now bring on the coooodes! lol

Back