Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we’re doing an email list again this year, I’d like to be on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a new list or will the same names be carried over from last year? I was on last year's, so I'm hoping it's all good on my end.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'm all set up for Spook! Moved to another room so I can hear the blissful ping of alerts at all hours of the night, minus the nagging. Home office is ready for some late nights and early mornings. Spook movies are lined up. Now bring on the coooodes! lol

I just finished setting up in my guest bedroom too, I thought I was going too far so thanks!

I'm all set up for Spook! Moved to another room so I can hear the blissful ping of alerts at all hours of the night, minus the nagging. Home office is ready for some late nights and early mornings. Spook movies are lined up. Now bring on the coooodes! lol

Hey Supp man i remember your name from a few yearss back during spooktacular, Hope that all has been well for you and all the best and happy hunting for the codes this year

Eh.. I don't use FB, so please keep us updated for those of us who don't use much social media. I usually catch all the YouTube live shows, but miss out on Twitter and FB stuff. Maybe it may be worth it to hop back on only for sideshow stuff.. I dunno

I completely forgot about spook. I'm not feeling very pumped up for it considering the recent trend of 2 minute $2 codes with lots of tech errors on sideshow's end.

I completely forgot about spook. I'm not feeling very pumped up for it considering the recent trend of 2 minute $2 codes with lots of tech errors on sideshow's end.
$2 is $2. With the amount of codes they throw at us during this event and with all of us on the thread looking out for eachother, I'm sure you'll do alright on RP's this spook. Keep your head up Gobby

So do you guys think that they will do something during the 1st hour or 2 from the countdown hitting zero, or like last year, as i remember it nothing happened to like 10 o'clock eastern or there abouts ?

What "group" is that?
Did they do another "super secret/special invite" page?

4812498.jpg

But really I have no idea...

I just finished setting up in my guest bedroom too, I thought I was going too far so thanks!

Nothing is too far!!! :rotfl It's a matter of convenience really.

Hey Supp man i remember your name from a few yearss back during spooktacular, Hope that all has been well for you and all the best and happy hunting for the codes this year

Hey! How are you? I'm bouncing back from some stuff just in time for Spook. Glad to see a few familiar faces and thanks for asking.

Hey! How are you? I'm bouncing back from some stuff just in time for Spook. Glad to see a few familiar faces and thanks for asking.

I am good thanks for asking, the year of spooktacular that i was referring to i believe you won a big prize for a contest, and you had a choice of what to pick, what to you end up choosing my friend ? I believe i am thinking correctly bout the situation lol.

Ha! That was my first and best spook ever. I entered the candy contest with a tootsie roll clayface. lol I ended up with the hot toys stealth cap two pack. Fingers crossed for this year!

Ha! That was my first and best spook ever. I entered the candy contest with a tootsie roll clayface. lol I ended up with the hot toys stealth cap two pack. Fingers crossed for this year!

Cool nice pick yeah i remember how excited you were .. What year was that either 2014 or 15 ? I remember the deals on hot toys sideshow were giving were so good that year ..

I want to say 2014 since that was my first year on the site as well. Might be another good year this year. They were talking on one of the live streams about trying to give out nearly a hundred items and that didn't even include codes. So keep your eyes peeled.

I want to say 2014 since that was my first year on the site as well. Might be another good year this year. They were talking on one of the live streams about trying to give out nearly a hundred items and that didn't even include codes. So keep your eyes peeled.

Cool yeah i guess we soon get to see if they have anything planned for when the countdown hits zero i hope so but we will see.

Back