Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
37556153450_ac5c5fd40c_k.jpg

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just shouting out a thanks to Zavira for code, have no problem using a referral for saving me some cash.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

If you're giving out a code publically, you can post your referral code from Sideshow's page, and anyone can add it to the end of the URL on the product they're ordering, then go to that new URL and order to give you the 2% back.

They're also saying the codes could have a short life span, as short as seconds.....:slap *but it was said as speculation...they say the codes could last as long as 30 minutes...they don't know really.

Just shouting out a thanks to Zavira for code, you no problem giving a referral for saving me some cash.

Thank you for allowing me to be selfish in wanting something back for my code. :hi5:

Codes have always happened every day during Spook. I posted a list of all last year's a few days ago. They should start on Monday.

They're also saying the codes could have a short life span, as short as seconds.....:slap
That's dumb. Can take over a minute just to fumble to the site and code redemption area, never mind enter it.
Don't get me wrong they don't have to do this at all so I hate to come off as ungrateful but ffs, give people a chance at least.

I'm hoping they give out multiple codes during the live show, so it'll be easier to get them in one shot....There's actually been multiple codes during a day, in the past.

The 2016 Spook codes:

10/14 - $10 - HUSHHYDE
10/24 - $4 - NN4BG5R
10/24 - $2 - B3R91VZW
10/25 - $2 - 6111FVCD
10/25 - $2 - 7EWC83312
10/25 - $3 - Y1Q7VZ458
10/26 - $2 - 4RCCT1X9
10/26 - $12 - QKL44VVB
10/27 - $10 - M22GGCCCR
10/27 - $2 - K1Q9CZZ83
10/27 - $5 - D319UXW46
10/28 - $2 - 88QGR932
10/29 - $5 - 5299TYH31Q
10/29 - $5 - 0HGQP36X
10/30 - $5 - 9I2E44TAM
10/31 - $5 - L29Q5SUV

With the weak two $2 codes for the mid-October push, they're already lowballing compared to last year.

That's dumb. Can take over a minute just to fumble to the site and code redemption area, never mind enter it.
Don't get me wrong they don't have to do this at all so I hate to come off as ungrateful but ffs, give people a chance at least.

They said to keep the Spook tab open constantly...

They're also saying the codes could have a short life span, as short as seconds.....:slap *but it was said as speculation...they say the codes could last as long as 30 minutes...they don't know really.

They also said codes could last an hour or codes could two minutes. They do know. We don't. That's kind of the point.

Hopefully its fun. Getting some points would be great, if not oh well.

I would love to win something too. I have been buying Sideshow since they started with Luke (Jedi) and have never won and still have hope to one day win something. Not sure if the Twilight Zone figures are before or that but been trying to win for a long time.

If anyone has a code I can use, I would appreciate it.

About the referrals, you can only give out one per account?

Hopefully this year I do much better than the past. I will actually make an effort this time to check back regularly.

Yup, but the fact they kept harping on it possibly only seconds, and to keep the Spook page constantly open, worried me.

You should relax...at least a little, because I am 100% sure you misheard. I just rewatched the live video from today and at no point does anyone say codes will last "seconds"
At one point Dennis said “If we drop a code that only lasts for a minute…” in relation to the keep the tab open.
Susan then chimed in with “so leave that tab open and copy and paste the code. That takes like ten seconds” As in, that’s how long it should take to copy and paste the code, not the code will last ten seconds.
She then said, “You don’t know how long those things will last. They could last an hour, they could last…” And then Dennis, who is the boss and should know these things, then chimed in with “two minutes."

In Wednesday's Sideshow Live, I believe, Susan also said there should be codes in emails, like they've done in previous years, so those codes should theoretically last all day, like in previous years, since not everybody gets the newsletter and other sideshow emails at the same time.

We can all benefit and breathe a little easier if we help each other out on here as far as codes go. I don't know if Pixelpiper and friends are running the email list this year, but people always post codes in this thread and one can set up tapatalk notifications and if the thread starts blowing up, it's a pretty sure bet there's been a code posted. There's also the "non-banter codes" thread as well, which makes setting up notifications from the subscriptions page on the board a little easier to tolerate for some, as the posts in there are pretty much only codes and are less frequent than the posts in this thread, which has discussion in it. If you subscribe to that thread and you get a notification, just remember to go back to that thread or you won't get new notifications until you do.

Back