Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not everyone has the need or desire to own a mobile phone.

Do I even have to argue that an inifinite more TIME is WASTED on smartphones than any momentary benefit it provides?

Related: I have a friend who thought he could drywall and finish his basement because he learned how on youtube. He was convinced that his smartphone had all the answers. He didn't need to talk to real people with real life experience or ask someone to give him a demo on the basics. I have never seen such a home improvement disaster in my life.

As always, you need a brain to make stuff work in your benefit. If you are a donkey, no technology will change that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So... I should have three $20 codes that I won't be using tomorrow. Would it be too much to ask for referral/code exchange?

EDIT: One of the three imaginary codes are spoken for.

What is this referral/code exchange? I might have a couple of extra ones coming in as well

What is this referral/code exchange? I might have a couple of extra ones coming in as well

I have extra $20 codes to give away, hoping for a few people that are willing to use my referral link to buy their items so I can get a few bucks back.

How does that work?

I give you the $20 code and the referral link to you. You buy your item with my link and the code I gave you. You get $20 off, I get about $4 from your order.

Only downside if you care is that from now on I know your first name.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/myhistory.cgi?page=refer_a_friend should be in green text on the right side of the page after you log in.

Starts with ?me=

Cool, thanks mate :duff I think I'll do the same, always have plenty of extra codes, given a bunch out before in the past in exchange for some future ones, but most of the time I don't need them since I usually get at least one item in every month, either that or the people who used them before forget and don't offer a future code in return, haha :monkey2

Cool, thanks mate :duff I think I'll do the same, always have plenty of extra codes, given a bunch out before in the past in exchange for some future ones, but most of the time I don't need them since I usually get at least one item in every month, either that or the people who used them before forget and don't offer a future code in return, haha :monkey2

Damn it, competition. :lol

Better get a head start.

I have three extra codes. If you're willing to use my referral link to buy your item, please PM me.

:lol I have too many things on pre-order, haha I'm sure there are plenty who could use a code and are happy to help out everyone who has an extra one two, we're a community after all

Yeah, I'm not really worried about it. The referral thing only works once per account. Plenty of referrals to go around.

Last edited:
I didn't notice the program existed. I gave out several codes this year without doing the referral thing, so my bank's got to be at least $20 short of where it could've been. :gah:

Just glad to know there's now a financial incentive for people to give out their extra codes rather than having to depend on the kindness of strangers.

Now if you can get someone to buy a $1,000 item, you can get back the full value of your $20 coupon. C'mon, Blitzway Ghostbusters, come back in stock!

37556153450_ac5c5fd40c_k.jpg

Well since we are doing referrals for the codes now (which is a cool idea), i have a code if someone wants to do the referral thing.

Back