Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the E-web Snowtrooper Canon and it had a place on it that looked like a code sticker was there.
Did I get ripped off, do I need to make Sideshow aware ?

I ordered Stan Lee yesterday with the Mother's Day coupon. I'm hoping for a June code too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got this 2 codes from entering competitions on sideshow. I couldn't use on Darkseid they are only for selected products.

CONTEST-2362-AT4YYA28
CONTEST-2353-IG4NUKSU

They end 20th may.

This winter I received two figures from SS with two different expired codes. I contacted them and was only given 1 in exchange.

Do you think you Will you be using it you think cicada? I will b happy to return the favor once I get a code. Hoping to use it for a darth maul. Thanks

Do you think you Will you be using it you think cicada? I will b happy to return the favor once I get a code. Hoping to use it for a darth maul. Thanks

Sorry. Someone else already got first dibs if I don't use it.[emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DCC-OMICS-Y2IGKV

I received this email for $25 off select DC figures. Not sure if it's tied to my account, but if not, here it is.

The GF is looking to get the Toothless statue. Anyone with a Promo code they don't need/can't use in time, etc.?

Cheers Lads.

Back