Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow said they were still working on figuring out the problem with my Yoda code and I could try it again later, but they sent me a substitute code that would work on the same items. Well, it didn't. No Hot Toys pre-orders were eligible on the code they sent at all. But then I tried the Yoda code again and it worked now.

I might be getting a code on my Snowspeeder Luke this week so if anyone thinks they'll be getting a code after June 15th that they can future trade me for this one now, let me know.

I've still got my Marvel code if anyone wants it. My inbox is cleaned out.

EDIT: Code claimed

If anybody has a $20 code they'd be willing to share, it would be much appreciated! I'm going to take a chance and preorder the Molecule8 John Lennon figure... and every cent saved would be nice as the figure may end up being a major letdown!

* Code acquired * Thanks HPGR_Thrawn!

If anybody is feeling generous, I would love a discount code for an upcoming preorder. I really do appreciate it, thanks guys! :)

Here is an additional may code i got on 4-LOM, hopefully someone can give me one in June for this one. Good luck to whoever gets it.

MAYSS17SY8EGUVA

You just got beat by one of the other random lurkers that never seem to have the common decency to thank the person who put up the code.

:( just trying to get ahold of one lol

Here's a $25 off contest code, limited items, won't work on what I'm wanting so have at it! - CONTEST-2356-K0NF1P1L

You probably shouldn't post this out in the open for the lurkers to take. PM one of the guys who asked for a code, they seem like they'd be kind enough to say thank you for claiming it.

It's funny because at first it was almost annoying coming in here and seeing multiple posts in a row of people asking for codes, but at this point it seems like the best solution. At least you know they're looking to purchase something, as opposed to a random lurker who checks the thread at the right time and just stores a code that he/she may not even intend to use immediately.

It's funny because at first it was almost annoying coming in here and seeing multiple posts in a row of people asking for codes, but at this point it seems like the best solution. At least you know they're looking to purchase something, as opposed to a random lurker who checks the thread at the right time and just stores a code that he/she may not even intend to use immediately.
:( I missed that lost code. Someone got it before I could process my order. Oh well.

Probably just have to buy soon anyway.

Thanks for being decent and sharing guys. :)

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Yeah, sometimes they may be new and won't know the conditions of those codes. Usually, if I'm getting multiple orders in the month, I announce that I may have a code around so and so (it's usually near when they expire because my payment plans are usually on the 10th, sometimes 5th) and when I do get them, I either ask around again or I look to see who may be needing one and I quote them first and see if they are still looking, and then I would PM them the code or ask the next person.

:( I missed that lost code. Someone got it before I could process my order. Oh well.

Probably just have to buy soon anyway.

Thanks for being decent and sharing guys. :)

Something similar happened to me a few months ago. Someone posted a picture of a monthly code here (from their brown shipper), I saved it to my wallet, and when I tried to apply it at checkout, I was given an error that it was associated with another account. I called customer service and explained that it's saved in my wallet, but they said another person must have used it.
Sharing codes through PM works great though. That's how I shared my extra Holiday 2016 code; I posted that it's available to the first person to PM me and I when checked my inbox, first guy got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something similar happened to me a few months ago. Someone posted a picture of a monthly code here (from their brown shipper), I saved it to my wallet, and when I tried to apply it at checkout, I was given an error that it was associated with another account. I called customer service and explained that it's saved in my wallet, but they said another person must have used it.
Sharing codes through PM works great though. That's how I shared my extra Holiday 2016 code; I posted that it's available to the first person to PM me and I when checked my inbox, first guy got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah its a dice roll. I recently (few months) learned of this and thought it was a good idea since they expire and I don't buy statues fast enough to make use of them. I thought it was a great investment in karma and a way to contribute to the community!

But it's true though. It kinda sucks thinking maybe someone got a code by being in the right place at the right time and they're planning on reselling down the line for a profit rather than a collector.

If only they'd go back to the monthly codes that everyone could use. I'm sure they would get more orders that way.

I agree - once the codes disappeared I really branched out with my ordering. That said, I'm sure they ran the numbers... they had to...

Back