Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$25 off, expires May 16, limited items - CONTEST-2353-2LORT3KF

Any chance someone might have a code that could be applied to the Jyn Erso Premium Format?

$25 off, expires May 16, limited items - CONTEST-2353-2LORT3KF

Any chance someone might have a code that could be applied to the Jyn Erso Premium Format?

yeah that ex is good one ..

if someone also has one that works on pre-orders.. please let me know

002.jpg

Thanks for putting this up, I was able to add it to my account (surprised it lasted so long without being claimed).

But it must've expired by the time I go to check out, because it wouldn't let me add it to Rocket. No big deal, I've got a couple coming my way over the next two months.

Anyone have a spare code that will work on a pre-order, private message me please. Looking to buy something this Thursday.

I have some spare contest codes if interested but not sure those work on pre-orders.

Thanks in advance.

So since the most recent code expired yesterday I suppose I can expect to not get a code for my HT Yoda that should ship this week. I was counting on that code to preorder HT AA Joker. Think SSC will hook me up if I contact them about it? I think I read others trying that before.

Back