Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$25 off select items, expires Saturday May 27 - CONTEST-2364-F7TR73SZ

Any chance anyone has a spare code that could be used on a pre-order for the Rey premium format? Thanks!

Anyone have a code I could use for the single Snowtrooper? I have a figure coming next week, I'll reimburse it back to you Wednesday, as long as the expected delivery day holds.

Sideshow seems to spam $25 codes for entering those contests these days. I just delete them but I have a feeling they are for select items...

Anyone else having problems using a MAY code who already used a SPRING code? It's telling me I already used a code from this promotion, but I haven't even ordered anything since April 27th, with the SPRING code.

Sorry!

The code 'MAYSS17xxxxxxxx' is not able to be applied to your order.

You can only use one code per promotion, you have already taken advantage of this offer with a different code from the same batch.

I used the April code the day before it expired and then used the May code yesterday on the overpriced Frog of Thunder figure. No problems.

I've got a 20.00 off code with my Rogue One figure if anyone needs it. It expires on the 15th next month. I have to get up early so may not see anyone post until tomorrow morning if you want the code.
It's gone now.

I have got a code on every box since they started the codes...got 2 more this week - should have another one this week coming...they work...I keep shopping or I give them away...either way SIDESHOW gets a sale...

I have got a code on every box since they started the codes...got 2 more this week - should have another one this week coming...they work...I keep shopping or I give them away...either way SIDESHOW gets a sale...

If you don't need one can I have it please?

If not using....

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

If there are any left, would definitely appreciate one. Thanks.

Back