Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope that people taking the codes are actually using them and not just adding them to their account for the hell of it. I'd love to pick up one of these codes but it seems that I'm always just a little late. Got a couple things that I'd like to order.

There are a lot of lurkers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just hope that people taking the codes are actually using them and not just adding them to their account for the hell of it. I'd love to pick up one of these codes but it seems that I'm always just a little late. Got a couple things that I'd like to order.

PM me for one

They should make it so that once you use or have a code in your wallet, it won't allow you to put another code in from the same batch. That would help those who are getting a code for the first time.

They should make it so that once you use or have a code in your wallet, it won't allow you to put another code in from the same batch. That would help those who are getting a code for the first time.

That would be nice. It would be even better if Sideshow just let us stack these codes.
:pray:

Agreed. It's odd the website allows you to add multiple codes to an account that you can't redeem beyond the first one.
If it was widely known that you can only use 1 monthly code per account you would have more sharing and less wasting of codes. Super kind of those who've shared their codes with fellow freaks. :duff

I wish Sideshow would just bring back the monthly code.
How can the stickers be more cost effective? With the price increases the code sometimes makes Sideshow competitively priced. I have not gotten any stickers on my 3 most recent shipments. Appreciate thise who are sharing codes they can't use. Hopefully more will post codes since they expire on the 15th. I keep hoping to snag one too.

Hey fellow freaks,

I've got another $20.00 off coupon from the "Fall" promotion, that I can't use and wasn't added to "My Wallet". In fairness, I will gladly provide it to the first member that PM's me... It expires on 11/15...

eBay.com offers $15 off $60 when you apply coupon code CFLASHNOV16 at checkout. Promotion (more info) is valid until 9pm PT today (November 9, 2016)

Stolen from slickdeals.net, I just tried and it works

eBay is having a flash sale and if you buy something for $60 or more and use code CFLASHNOV16, you'll get $15 off. This is only good till 9pm PST.

eBay is having a flash sale and if you buy something for $60 or more and use code CFLASHNOV16, you'll get $15 off. This is only good till 9pm PST.

If it wasn't for you I would have missed it - eBay mailed it late - thanks!

Send me a PM if you need one of the $20 codes that are attached to some shipped items - expires on 11/27

EDIT: CLAIMED

IMG_6831.JPG

I wish Sideshow would just bring back the monthly code.
How can the stickers be more cost effective? With the price increases the code sometimes makes Sideshow competitively priced. I have not gotten any stickers on my 3 most recent shipments. Appreciate thise who are sharing codes they can't use. Hopefully more will post codes since they expire on the 15th. I keep hoping to snag one too.

I have a spare, maybe two. PM me if you still want one.

I still think it's dumb that if they're sending out multiple packages with codes to the same person that only one code from the current batch can be used. It seems like the more sensible thing would be to email out a coupon per month that's account specific if a customer is buying regularly or something. That way they could save on not having to print the stickers and it'd be easier to keep track of who's getting codes so that it doesn't feel like a tease when they're sending out multiples.

Back