Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

HT Stan Lee $190.04 FREE Shipping from japan on amazon. cheapest one i see now.

If anyone has one of those $20 coupons I could get it would be greatly appreciated. I want to pick up the Ralph McQuarrie Boba Fett PF.

Props to crazygmpoker for hooking me up with a spooky spooky code!

Nice. I could use one of those $20 codes too if someone has one they aren't going to use. :monkey3 :wave

No, they only get linked to an account once entered on the website. But while you can enter more than 1 monthly code for each account, thereby linking them to that account, each account can only checkout with 1 code per monthly offer. So if you get more than 1 monthly code or do not plan to redeem it yourself before it expires, it's better to share it here before you enter it into the website or else it goes to waste. :duff

Last edited:

post-60634-Empire-Strikes-Back-Lando-Calr-fPIp.gif

Wait do these not stack with Sideshow Rewards? For some reason I was thinking you could stack rewards with promo codes. Bummer.

My apologies folks. I should have known better. :lecture

Sorry for the late response, but it's cool. I'm probably over sensitive to all that stuff because of the dumpster fire that has been this election cycle. Thanks for being a stand-up guy about it.

I grabbed SSFALL16PSHCL986, thanks!

Enjoy - the IM Stealth has to go back anyways it was attached to..lol. Broken rear flap assembly

Wait do these not stack with Sideshow Rewards? For some reason I was thinking you could stack rewards with promo codes. Bummer.
Nope. You will EARN rewards for what you pay, but you cannot pay with promo codes combined with rewards.

Back