Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$20 OFF, Came with my Civil War Cap! only good till 11-15-16.........SSFALL16QRNIZ8W7. Hope someone can get some use out of it!

Just got the Hot Toys Mandarin figure that was on sale during spooktacular. It was on sale for $119.99 but got it for $99.99 after using a $20.00 code I got with Deadpool. Then when it came I got another $20.00 code on the box. So not only did I get it on sale with free shipping and double reward points, but I used a $20.00 code and got that code back. So after everything I probably got the Mandarin for around $60.00! Thanks Sideshow!

Just got the Hot Toys Mandarin figure that was on sale during spooktacular. It was on sale for $119.99 but got it for $99.99 after using a $20.00 code I got with Deadpool. Then when it came I got another $20.00 code on the box. So not only did I get it on sale with free shipping and double reward points, but I used a $20.00 code and got that code back. So after everything I probably got the Mandarin for around $60.00! Thanks Sideshow!

That's about $60 more than anybody is willing to pay for him :D

Sure, he gets bashed for the character in the movie but the detail in that figure is amazing. The sculpt and robes make that figure well worth that price. Got mine at the original discount last year and I very happy with it.

I'm telling you, if I were SSC I would on Black Friday weekend allow codes and reward points, discounts, the whole thing on product that has been rotting on the shelves. They'd move and you'd clear some of this stuff out.

Free code!
d8a6dde865f34308fe23578ffdb9a7d7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Do you guys feel that the Finn/Stormtrooper set will come down in price?

I don't know how much of a discount you're looking for, but Amazon currently has it for $330 with prime shipping, and it's super rare for a Hot Toy to be below Sideshow's pricing there.

Yeah, you have to actively add them to your 'wallet' in your account. Before that, they can be used by anybody.

Props to everybody sharing codes in here, by the way. That's really generous! Always great to help out a fellow Freak!

Yeah, you have to actively add them to your 'wallet' in your account. Before that, they can be used by anybody.

Props to everybody sharing codes in here, by the way. That's really generous! Always great to help out a fellow Freak!

I just hope that people taking the codes are actually using them and not just adding them to their account for the hell of it. I'd love to pick up one of these codes but it seems that I'm always just a little late. Got a couple things that I'd like to order.

Back