Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
found this today
ou Snagged a $25 Promo Code! Act Fast

Use code DCC-GA816-2HJ57NK1 to save $25 off your order

Use Code

hey guys, i'm requesting gifts cards for sideshow for xmas from my family members. can i use those gift cards towards current pre orders/current payment plans? Thanks

1d17b1103923c6d6d73d73624fc0404c.jpg

Someone put this to good use please

Got a delivery today with a $20 off coupon like above that expires today. No idea if it'll still be good or not on the day of expiry but if anybody wants:

SSFALL16JBMB6NJK

Let me know if you take this code so I can remove it (PMs are fine!) Or, uh, if some jerk takes it and you try it and it no longer works, let me know that too.

SSFALL169RMW5B3M

Hey fellow freaks,

I'd just received my Hot Toys DieCast War Machine with code "SSFALL16BHPPM5II", that I cannot use due to the ridiculous restrictions... Hopefully, someone can benefit from it...

I've got 2 codes it says that I cannot use since they are part of the same batch of codes I used earlier this month. Please PM me if you would like to try one of them.

They might not work for anyone else since you already put them in your wallet, I think ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't add them to my wallet. I tried applying them to an order in my cart but when I tried to go to the final checkout stage, it wouldn't let me proceed. I'm hoping they can still be used by others.

I didn't add them to my wallet. I tried applying them to an order in my cart but when I tried to go to the final checkout stage, it wouldn't let me proceed. I'm hoping they can still be used by others.

Ah okay. I'm curious to see if that could work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back