Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Not gonna use it.
3e7a0e637c40468f968038354bdae886.jpg
"The code is already associated with an account." :(

The lack of codes has really negatively impacted my purchasing. Few things i want to order but won't without a code.

With that said, if anyone has one that they don't need feel free to send it my way.

Are the $25 off codes you get from placing an order and the $20 off codes you get with your shipped item always locked to your account only?

Are the $25 off codes you get from placing an order and the $20 off codes you get with your shipped item always locked to your account only?

That is correct, commander.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotcha. I'm curious if the lack of a free use monthly code is going to hurt their sales. Probably not, but still curious.

I could be wrong but I'm 99% sure that the codes taped to boxes you receive aren't tied into an account until they're plugged into the site.

Seems logical that someone already grabbed it and added it to their account.

I could be wrong but I'm 99% sure that the codes taped to boxes you receive aren't tied into an account until they're plugged into the site.

You are correct, sir!

Seems logical that someone already grabbed it and added it to their account.
I concur with this assessment! :lecture

So will there be new batch codes once a month in that case then? I already used a code that was going to expire on November 16.

Yup, a SS rep told me that the batch codes are useful only once, for the first 16 days of each month. So, if you already used one of these codes, wait till December 1st for a new code :(

Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Unless you get two packages back to back and they each have a code like mine did last week ha

Just used my first on Dr Strange and undecided on the second...

Yup, a SS rep told me that the batch codes are useful only once, for the first 16 days of each month. So, if you already used one of these codes, wait till December 1st for a new code :(

That's a bummer that you can't use more than one from each batch. There's two figures I want to PO right now, but would like to use codes on them and hold on to my rewards points longer.

Unless you get two packages back to back and they each have a code like mine did last week ha

Just used my first on Dr Strange and undecided on the second...

Even though you might have two codes, only the first one you use will work if they have the same expiration date. Disapointing as I'd like to use a second as well.

I've already used one of my codes so here is another if it will work for someone else.
SSFALL16WXCBAPQM

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I've already used one of my codes so here is another if it will work for someone else.
SSFALL16WXCBAPQM

I was able to add it, thanks!

Great, here is another I can't use ha!20161104_213123.jpg

Hopefully someone pays it forward in the future.

That's a bummer that you can't use more than one from each batch. There's two figures I want to PO right now, but would like to use codes on them and hold on to my rewards points longer.

Even though you might have two codes, only the first one you use will work if they have the same expiration date. Disapointing as I'd like to use a second as well.

Dammit ha I should've known it was too good to be true... at least I don't feel compelled to order something else now but I'm pretty sure I can't share the code now because it's saved in my wallet.

You'd think they would keep track of how many codes they send out to each address or something...

The Stan Lee figure is about $140 right now on amazon.

Bought SS Maul Ex secondhand, it has a code taped to the outside. Maybe someone in here can use it (I don't buy direct from Sideshow anymore). No idea if it expired already.

SSFALL16XAWKW4BP for $20,- off

I've got one too. I'll post it later today and hopefully it will benefit someone.

Back