Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Is anyone else having trouble accessing their SS account?
I called yesterday and the CS rep said they were doing a software update but that was 12 hrs ago.
Keeps telling me my password is wrong.
I know Alex frequents the post and was hoping we could possibly get and update on this.

I called yesterday and the CS rep said they were doing a software update but that was 12 hrs ago.
I know Alex frequents the post and was hoping we could possibly get and update on this.

Same issue now when i tried.

I had that problem and put in forgot password and reset to a new password and it works fine now. I think they have new password requirements and I wonder if that is causing problems in the system for old passwords that don't meet those requirements.

Dobby may be free because of the sock, but I don't think we're free of the sock.

61SEhQEXNBL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I had that problem and put in forgot password and reset to a new password and it works fine now. I think they have new password requirements and I wonder if that is causing problems in the system for old passwords that don't meet those requirements.

Thanks, that worked.
I was able to re enter my original password as my new one.
Wonder if the update purged everyone's passwords?

Still doesn't work for me. Strange. I hope they did not suffer some db leak so they reset password on some accounts.

Still doesn't work for me. Strange. I hope they did not suffer some db leak so they reset password on some accounts.

I would contact them as soon as they open if you're having these issues and worries :lecture

Works fine for me.

I had the same issue yesterday. I also had to reset my password to make it work again. I wonder what this is all about?

I tried and got right in. Must've just been something going on yesterday.

just click forgot password and log in with the temp password, and change your password. That's what I did.

Once again, thanks to Pixel and all the guys. It wouldn't be a good spook without you. Now to figure out where those rp are going . . .

Just logoff then login again. I had the same issues too. Mobile seems to work fine though.

I logged on mobile with no problems.

I'm grateful for the free rewards but it's nice not having to check the thread every 5 minutes now lol

A Huge Thanks to Pixlepiper Cmiller99, and all of those who maned the email alert system during Spook! It must've been quite an effort and you guys always came through!
Also Thanks the my fellow Freaks for making this thread fun and who rushed to post codes here, it also helped quite a bit for me!

And Thanks to Sideshow for a fun Spook and plenty of contests and Reward Point codes! It was better than last year and was fun!

In related news, I received my Lord Voldemort Sixth Scale that I bought with a Spook Special, this is my first Star Ace figure! I haven't had much time to look at him in depth or to play around with all the accessories, but man is this an awesome figure! The sculpt, paint, clothing, and accessories look fantastic and the body is well engineered with nice stiff joints! Anyone that might be interested in getting him with the same Spook Special, I think you should, I wasn't disappointed.

That special is still available, It expires today at 5PM PT. The code is: HPVLD40 for $40 off Lord Voldemort with free US shipping and double Reward Points.
The total came to $150 for me.

Had to reset my sideshow password.

Back