Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a promo code to enter to get the sale price? I just added Han Solo Hoth and it shows retail price but it's listed as 25% off on the front page.

I've been Flexpaying on Hulk 1/6 and my last payment is next week. Now I see he is $60 off with Free Shipping, so I cancelled my Flexpay order and took the $37.50 NRD hit. Then I reordered with Free Shipping and $60 at the price of $314. Did I do the right thing, or is there a way to get them to honor the new price without having the cancel and reorder?

Wish they would do international free shipping on select items one day. Would be great

While free international would be extreme, they could at least knock off the cost of the free US shipping against the cost of the international shipping. When i get offers saying "free shipping" it doesn't help me at all.

While free international would be extreme, they could at least knock off the cost of the free US shipping against the cost of the international shipping. When i get offers saying "free shipping" it doesn't help me at all.

My thoughts exactly! When the US customers get free shipping, the rest of us should at least get half price shipping. It would help a lot considering we also have customs fees to pay.

Does anyone know how much the discount on Bones (Mark XLI) was before it sold out/waitlisted?

If you are still looking for one, keep an eye out on Amazon. I got mine from Japan, $219 shipped and it was here in the US in 5 days from ordering.

Exactly. Seems like a no-brainer to me...

Still waiting for December Code. We are still expecting one right? I'm thinking of using it on HT Vader

Back