Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to place an order with alter ego for the TFA Stormtrooper. Because their shipping is so cheap ($7) and the figure there is $10 cheaper it worked out to be similar to Sideshow after factoring in a $20 code and rewards etc. Plus alter ego has a similar point system so if I factor that in its close to even. Maybe $2 or $3 difference.

The party may be over but the AFTER PARTY is just starting on the other thread!

Sequels12.jpg.cf.jpg

I honestly RARELY use the monthly code. It basically just offsets shipping. I'd much, much rather have RPs than a monthly code but that's just me.

So why would you want to pay shipping?

$20 in RPs offsets shipping the same amount as a $20 monthly code does. Only difference is you can use it on any item without waiting out the 2-month window.

Hey y' all I don't know if this has been posted before, but the black friday deals that ended two weeks ago have re-appeared as Holiday Deals! It seeme the BF1015 code has now changed to WINTER10 code and so on. The discount list is at the sideshow main page at the bottom, just as the black friday deals.

I just received an email for a special invitation from Sideshow. I signed in and received an offer for a MOS Jorel for $215.00 and free shipping.

I remember when I ordered HT MOS Superman at a discount and they threw in Jor-El for free. I also got a free Tonto figure earlier this year. They just need to do giveaways until these are out of the warehouse and write them off. Nobody wants to pay money for them.

Nice discount 35% just wish it was a different figure as have no interest in this even if it was a $100

I went to pre-order the HT Ant-man on the flying ant figure today and when I added it to my cart a promo appeared for $99 off the AoU War Machine bringing it to $240.

It looks like any HT Marvel fig you order this promo will come up in case anyone is interested.

I remember when I ordered HT MOS Superman at a discount and they threw in Jor-El for free. I also got a free Tonto figure earlier this year. They just need to do giveaways until these are out of the warehouse and write them off. Nobody wants to pay money for them.

I took that sweet deal too for MOS superman and they threw in 2 Jor-ELs for free. I wish this special deal was for Gen. Zod.

Back