Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC HOLIDAY15 for $20 off December code

So i have 2 items that process on the 23rd (ordered seperatly) and i want to use the $20 code to order a 3rd item (which also processes on the 23rd).

Will they let me combine all 3 to ship together? That would be a $100 shipping and packout saving for me. Last time they wouldn't let me combine 2 orders :gah:
If they wouldn't combine two for you why would they combine three?

order luke now with coupon...or wait until he is in stock and hope he goes free shipping? decisions...

edit: nm he prolly won't be free shipping. ordered

Code good until 8th jan my end

Yes, thank you for the code

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, how is Boba still not eligible for a discount code. Didn't his pre-orders open in September?

Preordered Kylo with the new code. Cannot wait for the movie this coming week!

If they wouldn't combine two for you why would they combine three?

I figured since i hadn't ordered the third yet maybe they could. You're probably right though.

Thanks for the code! I just used it on the R5-D4 droid.

So i have 2 items that process on the 23rd (ordered seperatly) and i want to use the $20 code to order a 3rd item (which also processes on the 23rd).

Will they let me combine all 3 to ship together? That would be a $100 shipping and packout saving for me. Last time they wouldn't let me combine 2 orders :gah:
Yeah, they'll only combine if you ordered full price together and say both are in-stock. If 2/3 orders are flexpaid individually and happen to all ship the same day, they won't combine.

Used the code on Rylo, like the look of him in the trailers and the video review. I won't be baited on the multitude of troopers tho I only really like the design of the snow trooper

Used the new code on Kylo Ren. Going to order some stormtroopers with rewards, but I'll wait until after I see the movie. Probably get the Heavy Gunner and Regular Stormtrooper 2 pack.

Used the code on Punisher 1/6 exc

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Is the SSC web site working?

I select a category and all of the sub categories show "0" and noting is on the screen

Back