Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to pre-order the HT Ant-man on the flying ant figure today and when I added it to my cart a promo appeared for $99 off the AoU War Machine bringing it to $240.

It looks like any HT Marvel fig you order this promo will come up in case anyone is interested.

Experimenting with the cart, that seems correct. Naturally the current 20% off code can't be added to it, and you can't seem to add Reward Points. It's almost tempting except I've been trying to keep my Avengers collection small.

So why would you want to pay shipping?

$20 in RPs offsets shipping the same amount as a $20 monthly code does. Only difference is you can use it on any item without waiting out the 2-month window.

Well, generally I tend to wait to purchase the fig I want, especially when they do free shipping promos. Thats when I can use my RPs and not lose some to shipping costs. Hope that makes sense.

It's amazing though cause there's just no science to know which 1 of these figures will be the most popular to sell out the quickest. For example that Jor-EL is a great looking figure and imo it's russell Crowe all the way, but yet not too much interest for it.

It's amazing though cause there's just no science to know which 1 of these figures will be the most popular to sell out the quickest. For example that Jor-EL is a great looking figure and imo it's russell Crowe all the way, but yet not too much interest for it.
The movie didn't connect with geek audiences by and large. That's the primary reason those figures failed to sell IMO. But I agree with you. It is hard to predict with HT, in part because it's hard to know what kinds of edition sizes they're going with for a given release. Even some Iron Men get discounted nowadays, while some Star Wars figures make it to waitlist pretty quickly.

I don't know if it was mentioned here, but lots of in-stock items on SSC's site have free shipping now. That's comparable to a $20 coupon in some instances, better than the coupon in others.

I don't know if it was mentioned here, but lots of in-stock items on SSC's site have free shipping now. That's comparable to a $20 coupon in some instances, better than the coupon in others.

Key word is in stock and not all in stock. Luke X-Wing doesn't have it, TIE Pilot doesn't. Coupon would work on all of those plus pre-orders. But for those who still want Obi-Wan Kenobi. Nows your chance.

That's true, but for Obi-Wan, 1/4 scale Boba, some PFs, etc. this is a decent deal. I've been debating getting Obi-Wan for awhile now, and am thinking I might pull the trigger. Though it would be much nicer of course if I had free shipping plus $20 off!

There's a whole bunch of stuff on sale, just go to the SSC home page. Free shipping too. This isn't all of it, scroll down for more.

sale.jpg

Back