Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

I'm at the edge of my seat reading all the play-by-play on these PopCulcha orders... :rotfl

Stay tuned, next week... Tracking updates.

I'm at the edge of my seat reading all the play-by-play on these PopCulcha orders... :rotfl

Stay tuned, next week... Tracking updates.

Next week: drama unfolds when delivery is postponed.

Three post from 3000 pages. I wonder what the next 3000 will bring. :lol

Well about a quarter of it will be interrogatives regarding the monthly code. Another quarter will be about complaints regarding beggars on Facebook.

Only 750 pages if you have your page length set to something reasonable. :p

Oh and be glad the posting habits don't follow a certain food forum I used to frequent more often, or there would instead be 3000 threads all about the exact same thing. Most of them with only a couple of posts in them.

3000 pages! Time to use the current code before it expires. Gonna use it for SS 1/6 Darth Vader.

Received an email 6 hours ago from PC stating my order is being picked and packed. I'm surprise PC is actually honoring this pretty large pricing mistake. I'm guessing they will write this off on thier VAT bill or however they pay taxes this year to get some of the money back.

I think if PC was a smaller company they wouldnt have survived this mess and been able to afford the pricing error.

Good on them for pushing through and making a lot of customers really happy this holiday season.

I picked up AoU Mark 43, AoU Hawkeye, AoU Black Widow and GoT Tyrion. The savings were pretty unheard of really. Saved more than $70 each on BW and Hawkeye than I'd seen anywhere else and over $120 off the 43. Getting such new figures below retail was very lucky. I have purchased from PC before and will continue to buy from them after this.

I picked up AoU Mark 43, AoU Hawkeye, AoU Black Widow and GoT Tyrion. The savings were pretty unheard of really. Saved more than $70 each on BW and Hawkeye than I'd seen anywhere else and over $120 off the 43. Getting such new figures below retail was very lucky. I have purchased from PC before and will continue to buy from them after this.

Doubt there will be another 36% accumulative discount again. And of course new item/s stock usually arrives a month or two after the USA.

Though they'll probably have their usually 12 days of Christmas sales in December. But they usually max out between 10 to 20% discounts.

Received an email 6 hours ago from PC stating my order is being picked and packed. I'm surprise PC is actually honoring this pretty large pricing mistake. I'm guessing they will write this off on thier VAT bill or however they pay taxes this year to get some of the money back.

I think if PC was a smaller company they wouldnt have survived this mess and been able to afford the pricing error.

Good on them for pushing through and making a lot of customers really happy this holiday season.

Taxes don't work that way here. They'll just have to absorb the loss on that stock.

A few Aussies have previously posted that Popcultcha is actually one of the more expensive stores here in Australia. I just use them because they have the easiest website to navigate (except during Pop figure Con/sales etc), and usually get their stock within a reasonable time after the US.

Doubt there will be another 36% accumulative discount again. And of course new item/s stock usually arrives a month or two after the USA.

Though they'll probably have their usually 12 days of Christmas sales in December. But they usually max out between 10 to 20% discounts.

Taxes don't work that way here. They'll just have to absorb the loss on that stock.

A few Aussies have previously posted that Popcultcha is actually one of the more expensive stores here in Australia. I just use them because they have the easiest website to navigate (except during Pop figure Con/sales etc), and usually get their stock within a reasonable time after the US.
That is true, but they do some decent sales nevertheless. Falcon at $250 shipped really isn't bad at all considering it was $240 originally from Sideshow. I am also a pop collector so I do pick up some of those from time to time as well, particularly the exclusives.

I just have a question. Why did it end up being 36% and not 40%? Just seems like a bit of an odd number.

What's typical black friday fair for SS? Any possibility we'll see deeper discounts then?

That is true, but they do some decent sales nevertheless. Falcon at $250 shipped really isn't bad at all considering it was $240 originally from Sideshow. I am also a pop collector so I do pick up some of those from time to time as well, particularly the exclusives.

I just have a question. Why did it end up being 36% and not 40%? Just seems like a bit of an odd number.

Basic math. 20% + 80%*20% = 36%

Happy 3000 pages code thread! :lol

3,000 pages?! Sweet! With all this PC talk, this thread will reach over 9,000 by the time black Friday rolls around lol

its-over-9000-thumb.jpg

No disrespect, and Im happy that everyone was able to jump on some fantastic deals! But has anyone thought of making a PC thread for everyone to get updates about it there? Maybe we will find some codes here in dis thread again sometime hehe

@ Madrex , no need to start another thread for PC orders. The postings will drop off once everything is shipped and received.

As for this thread itself the First page is where monthly codes will be placed. If Sideshow does the 12 days of Christmas, then we will post codes in here as normal, but until then this thread has always been used for codes, OR random ramblings as the title states.

What I would suggest is to stop the use of meaningless Gif postings which just creates unnecessary bandwidth being wasted for SSF forums.

What's typical black friday fair for SS? Any possibility we'll see deeper discounts then?

Absolutely not. Same crap that was offered for Spook, even less.,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back