Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

You get an email invoice when they send it off to the warehouse, right? And then one more when shipped. You don't need an account for the former?

kudos to popcultcha for fulfilling the orders and congrats to everyone who scored! unfortunately I had already bought Han, Chewbacca and Obi-wan from Sideshow in the past 5 weeks so there was nothing left for me to buy. Being an impulsive buyer sucks in times like these lol

Awesome news that you guys are getting shipping emails from PC! Hope I get one soon.

kudos to popcultcha for fulfilling the orders and congrats to everyone who scored! unfortunately I had already bought Han, Chewbacca and Obi-wan from Sideshow in the past 5 weeks so there was nothing left for me to buy. Being an impulsive buyer sucks in times like these lol

Don't worry. None of those were available during the sale if I recall correctly.

congrats to all you guys who pulled the trigger right away and got awesome deals! :rock

My orders have also been invoiced and sent to the warehouse. Tonto (and Ichabod) will be mine!!!

I ordered Bruce Banner also. Just got that email. Both orders went through...they were on sale and 20% off.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

I was thinking Banner for parts, Rocket (but then I'd want Groot), McFly cause I had just seen BTTF. In the end I ordered none and saved a lot of money, but it's awesome everyone got all these deals. They gave us the spook deals we were hunting for.

I wanted Kenobi but he wasn't available--that I would have bought for sure, ended up finding him for a good price a couple days ago though.

I snagged banner for parts actually :D

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

earlier this afternoon I too received the email stating that my order was sent to their warehouse for shipping. :clap

They shipped my speeder bike and I got it at the big discount. I sort of wish I got a couple more things, but I'm pretty happy.

Still processing.

Did you all have small orders? My order is fairly large (8 figs, four of them are part of 2 pack sets), so I'm guessing it'll take longer for them to ship.

No invoice here yet, but I also placed my order about 10 minutes beofre the glitch disappeared, so I'm farther down the line than most of you.

Mine is a small order (Winter Soldier Captain America & DW Thor) and it is still processing. I hope it goes through. Both figures for $311 shipped can't be beat.

Edite: Nevermind. I just got the email. Yay!!

Congrats to all you guys with the emails, I keep refreshing my email hoping to get one soon

I got my email just now. It's a moderate sized order with 3 HT figs (gamora, aou black widow, and diecast Mark III). Will be shipped in 1-5 days. What a GREAT Poptacular!!!!

Back