Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Do we know that Rewards codes are even happening this year? Has anyone talked to Alex?

Do we know that Rewards codes are even happening this year? Has anyone talked to Alex?

Negative _vibes.jpg

:lecture

:lol

I love Kelly's Heroes. Great flick.

I don't know that SSC ever tells us in advance if they are doing codes, but how many years have they been doing them for now? I think I've been in on the last 3 years if I remember right. So at least that long. I believe last year the duration that the codes were up for was shorter (probably thanks to more people cashing in on them thanks to forums and social media spreading the word more quickly).

the only guess I'll make is if SS gets blown up with more faux codes this year it'll probably be the last.

Are there any new codes up right now other than spooky15?

Last edited:

The man-children on this forum were being childish and immature and were posting page after page of fake codes. People who aren't familiar with this site would find the thread through Google or wherever, see the fake codes, think they were real, and complain at Sideshow when they wouldn't work.

Actually, we were up at all hours of the day, keeping our eyes peeled for codes and posting them without any expectation of gratitude from the rest of the board.

We decided to have a little bit of fun and come up with codes to entertain ourselves and inject a bit of levity into an otherwise dull and dreary exercise. Most of the fun codes had a disclaimer at the bottom, "This is not a real code."

Unfortunately a bunch of crybabies called Sideshow, complained about the codes and made their reps' lives a living hell. Just so you know. :duff

Surely you can discuss who unfriended who and who say what somewhere else?
This is a forum for enjoying spook!
Not somewhere to Come to watch a virtual argument played out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please leave forum moderation to moderators. If you take issue with a post or member, report that post.

What's past is past, how 'bout we just try and make this Spook the best one ever (assuming Sideshow complies with some good stuff). I'm going to try to keep my eyes posted on the various sites as best I can.

Quick question, everyone seems to be concerned about the evening...don't they do them throughout the day as well? If so, I can definitely monitor during work hours. Have a lot of downtime.

If codes are happening they are released at random times throughout the day and night.
Remember they have customers in all parts of the world.

What happened with faux codes? I don't understand

Certain members of the site thought it would be cool to prank call SSC to complain about fake codes in an attempt to shut this thread down.

Some people will speculate it was innocent people stumbling on fake codes via the net, but it turns out that's likely BS as even though there are a lot of dull knives out there, this seems like a coordinated effort.

Dude, seriously? Wtf...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Certain members of the site thought it would be cool to prank call SSC to complain about fake codes in an attempt to shut this thread down.

Some people will speculate it was innocent people stumbling on fake codes via the net, but it turns out that's likely BS as even though there are a lot of dull knives out there, this seems like a coordinated effort.
Did anyone admit to that? With all the hearsay, I thought it was angry lurkers calling to complain.

that's terrible if true! why would anyone want to get this thread shut down? This is a fun thread!

Back