Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SPOOK is coming!

IMO, the Jawas are currently Sideshow's best value of as-yet unreleased items (all lines, not just SW). Maybe even including items already released this year, not including Hoth Han and Luke.

Really? There isn't really that much to them, just a lot of hands. And of course there isn't a whole sculpt there either. I like them, but, I'd be hard pressed to say they're a "best value".

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

It's two figures however you define that term. There's not a lot in the Like Pilot and that's $240 (wonderful head sculpt of course). Production is production and if you were to try and make customs of any of these figures yourself, you'll find you'd spend more on two Jawas than a single other typical figure. I've done it and I know I couldn't sell anyone two Jawas at anything close to $220.

Just tried the code an Kylo Ren, not eligible yet sadly. Don't think there is anything else i need at the moment. I may be suckered into another eligible Star Wars figure though...

Just got a $15 discount code for some Star Wars figures, SWMONDAY15, good until the 21st. Looks like it's pretty limited though.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445299948.006678.jpg

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Just tried the code an Kylo Ren, not eligible yet sadly. Don't think there is anything else i need at the moment. I may be suckered into another eligible Star Wars figure though...

I would throw it on something Star Wars without an NRD, but I ran out of those figures. Sandtrooper is a pretty definite purchase for me but not sure I want to commit just yet.

Just got a $15 discount code for some Star Wars figures, SWMONDAY15, good until the 21st. Looks like it's pretty limited though.

I think most of those figures are eligible for their $25 or $30 codes that have been floating around.

Thanks for posting the code ton ton. Leia ordered

I also celebrated Force Monday by ordering Leia with the code. Nice guesswork!

Thanks for the code! I broke and ordered Scarlet Witch.

Damn. I missed the email group? I totally forgot about it...

Well, maybe someone on FB will put something together. I was hoping for another text group this year, but alas, nothing.

Last edited:

Damn. I missed the email group? I totally forgot about it...

Well, maybe someone on FB will put something together. I was hoping for another text group this year, but alas, nothing.

Well, even if you were here you might have missed it, I sent an email but got no response so I'm out too. Hopefully people will still post in here anyways so we still get a chance to get some points.

Just in case: I posted about this earlier - I didn't send responses to people who asked to be on the list unless there was information missing from the requests. No response means A-OK.

Just in case: I posted about this earlier - I didn't send responses to people who asked to be on the list unless there was information missing from the requests. No response means A-OK.
Pixel, can we still hop on the email bandwagon? I want to do my first spook right.

I want to do my first spook right.

That pretty much means getting three hours of sleep for the week and having this thread, twitter, facebook, and sideshowtoy.com open at all times.

Yeah, I meant for the week. Fixed that.

The list is a nice thing but I still plan on staying up and trying to get them as much as possible. It's really fun chatting with regulars and a few noobs while waiting. Pixel is nicer than me, though. If I had a list I'd be very exclusive about who would be on the list :devil

The list is a nice thing but I still plan on staying up and trying to get them as much as possible. It's really fun chatting with regulars and a few noobs while waiting. Pixel is nicer than me, though. If I had a list I'd be very exclusive about who would be on the list :devil

:hi5:

Well, I guess I'm on the list then. :slap :lol

Thanks again for doing it Pix.

Same, although due to my work I generally can't keep an eye out for codes at all. So that's...the majority of the day. ROFL. The only reason I got most of them last year was due to a group of people contacting one another when each code came out. The joys of being an adult! Another year, perhaps.

Hope there are some good product announcements at least.

Last edited:
Back