Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

A 30% off code would have been an awesome birthday present. Yet another code I didn't get.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

Check out Bigbadtoystore.com, they are having a 20%/30% discount on HT'S Figs for 2 Days. IGOR is $380 + shipping
$490 shipped for the armory.... So tempting.

I already own Igor and the Armory. This is an OUCH! :lol

Nothing particular in mind. Though 30% off would probably have meant an impulse buy for something if I'd gotten one.

Alright I used the 30% off and got Heartbreaker! I think it's bed time now. :lol

The armory at full price is my worst purchase ever. But only because of the money I could have saved. The set itself is terrific.

Anyone PM me the code if they don't want to use it. I would like to get the armory. :(

I was a bit disappointed that I didn't get a 30% code, but I'm not sure if I would've even picked up anything (the Cap 2-pack would've been tempting). Then again, I got the 50% code last time (for the Armory set), so I can't complain.

I'm certainly in the minority here, but I wasn't impressed by the Armory set. I thought I would've loved it a lot more than I did (so many bits and baubles), but the figures were underwhelming. Well done figures, but not that exciting to me. Still, it is a good value, especially with a coupon.

I have a 30% off code I won't be using. PM me if you want it and will use it.

Ic any one has a 30% code and not using it i sill appreciate getting it.

Got the 30% email today as well. Might use it on the Jor El to complete my superman set for $154 shipped. Dont really see this figure getting a lot of love is it that bad....

Will a code still work If I already "claimed" it? (I didn't use it, just put it in my code wallet) If so, I have one up for grabs...

Will a code still work If I already "claimed" it? (I didn't use it, just put it in my code wallet) If so, I have one up for grabs...
Yup. It will work until you actually use it to purchase a product so you can share it.

Hi guys, any of you who can lend me a 30% off? I've been wanting to buy 1960's Robin for some time. Would really appreciate it. :)

I was a bit disappointed that I didn't get a 30% code, but I'm not sure if I would've even picked up anything (the Cap 2-pack would've been tempting). Then again, I got the 50% code last time (for the Armory set), so I can't complain.

I'm certainly in the minority here, but I wasn't impressed by the Armory set. I thought I would've loved it a lot more than I did (so many bits and baubles), but the figures were underwhelming. Well done figures, but not that exciting to me. Still, it is a good value, especially with a coupon.
I wasn't given either code by SSC, but I did get a posted 50% code last time and got the Alfred armory for under $300. Couldn't pass that up.

I've always thought it was a cool set but didn't wanna spend 600 bucks for it. The scene where Alfred tells Bruce about the bandit is one of my favorite scenes in the movie, so I'm glad to finally get it. Looking forward to setting it up when it comes in. I just need to get ahold of a Bruce sculpt now.

Hi guys, any of you who can lend me a 30% off? I've been wanting to buy 1960's Robin for some time. Would really appreciate it. :)

The code wont work for that figure.

Back