Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

Gotta say. SSC and these special emails to certain people promo codes really frosts my ass. I'm in for over 90 Star Wars figures and over 32 hot toys figures and have never been on one of these "special" email lists of theirs. I wonder what you gotta do to be special and make one of their lists

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

Gotta say. SSC and these special emails to certain people promo codes really frosts my ass. I'm in for over 90 Star Wars figures and over 32 hot toys figures and have never been on one of these "special" email lists of theirs. I wonder what you gotta do to be special and make one of their lists

I know I've had emails come much later than others, plus, it could be that maybe we buy TOO much and they're trying to get others who don't buy as much interested in purchasing more. Could simply be a random thing as well.

I'd hate to see this thing go to waste....

HTY30FKPUPSO1C

Can anyone give it a good home?

I know I've had emails come much later than others, plus, it could be that maybe we buy TOO much and they're trying to get others who don't buy as much interested in purchasing more. Could simply be a random thing as well.

Still frustrating. I guess the only good thing is I've gotten a little aggravated about it and have cancelled a few figures lately that were recently released . And you know what, it was kinda liberating. What used to be a solid addiction I've been able to pass on things and have had no regrets. Maybe that's my coupon, A kinda rehab through tough love to break the plastic addiction....

I know it's obvious but, are you subscribed for their newsletters?

I get the newsletters all the time. I think it's just a random thing. They probably figure we'll share anyway. :lol

Yep. , Me too..... For years. Don't post a lot but have been a solid SSC customer since Jedi Luke. And I get all my figures through them. I'm not complaining , not really ,but like I said just frustrated. Oh well..

Still frustrating. I guess the only good thing is I've gotten a little aggravated about it and have cancelled a few figures lately that were recently released . And you know what, it was kinda liberating. What used to be a solid addiction I've been able to pass on things and have had no regrets. Maybe that's my coupon, A kinda rehab through tough love to break the plastic addiction....

Yeah, Ive been rethinking all of my Hot Toys orders too. They look great, but are waaaay expensive. and now that so many of them are coupon eligible and going for 20 and 30% off I may just start to wait on a few things.

I have a 30% coupon for whoever wants it. Pm to claim.

The deal on the Cap and Rogers two pack is almost tempting to me. I have Black Widow and Winter Soldier from the same film already but undecided if I want that version of Cap representing my collection.
I just ordered it. Couldn't pass on 30% off. I almost jumped at 20%, but luckily I waited... It's not necessarily the version of Cap I wanted either, but the price is right...

Happy Birthday!
Thanks, Y4NK33!!! :hi5:

Yeah, Ive been rethinking all of my Hot Toys orders too. They look great, but are waaaay expensive. and now that so many of them are coupon eligible and going for 20 and 30% off I may just start to wait on a few things.
If there isn't an exclusive, then I see no point paying retail. That's my personal opinion. Sales will most likely come eventually. I'm patient. But if there is an exclusive, you want not want to wait...

I got the code! It's good until June 6th. I'm pretty pissed that I didn't wait another day to pick up Robocop. I could of had him for $229 shipped to my door. :lol I need to use this code and Igor is my interest....

At 30% off when you consider you get three full figures including basically a DX12 which was $250 by itself, plus the Armory...it's a steal.

Just checked my wife's email and she got the 30% off code! I know she bought me the first hot toys Loki. So go figure.

Anyone not using their code, please let me know. I will put it to good use. Thanks!

You know, it could be that they're trying to get folks who aren't ordering as much to pull the trigger on something. I've had two Hot Toys figures come in over the last month, so I might be ordering so much that SSC doesn't think I need an incentive to order from them.

Man there is a tons of great deals. As much as Igor is a interest I think Heartbreaker may win that battle.

Back