Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

Youtube username reference: YouTube Channel Name vs. Username Try setting a user name so it can be displayed on the URL. Currently Gavin's youtube profile doesn't have this set, so the URL always displays an encoded name which doesn't seem to work with the /user/ URL path, only the channel path. You'll notice that clicking on his DISPLAY name always takes you to a channel URL, not a USER URL, unlike some other links on Youtube. This seems like the problem.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

The custom URL that we set up was Gavin Richter - YouTube but the SSF forum software wants the username and defaults to YouTube and that doesn't work. It would be nice if I could just put in the direct URL but it won't let me. I'll keep looking.

eta and of course the fourm software doesn't show the URL when I post it like that. Just hover and you'll see what I meant.

Follow the link I posted. Look at the Social Blade video too. This isn't an issue with the forum, it's an issue with YouTube.

I appreciate the help, but literally everything I try to do doesn't work. The article you linked says "click here and if it's not already set up it will take you to where you go to set it up". I click the link, and all I get is "you are not eligible to perform this action" and nothing else.

I do know that Youtube says you have to have over 500 subscribers to have a custom URL, but it let me set up a custom URL several weeks ago, and that URL does work, even though when you click on his name it takes you to some weird /alkdjfakjfalkhsd type of URL instead of /c/gavinrichter

I give up, I'll just put it in my signature. I've spent over an hour messing with this, it shouldn't be this difficult.

Thanks for the help PP.

There, took me 10 seconds to put it into my signature. Good enough. GEEZ.

The custom URL that we set up was Gavin Richter - YouTube but the SSF forum software wants the username and defaults to YouTube and that doesn't work. It would be nice if I could just put in the direct URL but it won't let me. I'll keep looking.

eta and of course the fourm software doesn't show the URL when I post it like that. Just hover and you'll see what I meant.

It's definitely a Youtube issue. If you go to your account page, under "Account Information", what's the link if you click on either the profile picture or the name above your email address? On my account, both of those have "youtube.com/user/" in the link. But I also haven't done anything to customize my account/channel at all, but hopefully that helps.

If I click on that it's www. youtube. com/channel/UCypcp9SNKEShiULRgb0MpiQ

I wonder if the issue is that they let me create a custom Youtube URL when they shouldn't have. I dunno, I gave up.

TDW Thor is waitlisted on SS. Must be in its way to selling out. Wonder if it'll be discounted anywhere

I suspect many of these recently discounted figures will sell out soon. Heartbreaker, Centurion, Winter Soldier, Thor, etc.

My son received a 30% code and sent it to me - I put it in my wallet but really need to save money for the Rocket and Groot I want to get. I believe I can still give it away so if anyone needs a code just send me over a pm.

Any idea what it's good on? I'm in the market for a few including falcon, s.t.r.i.k.e. 2 pack.....

Any idea what it's good on? I'm in the market for a few including falcon, s.t.r.i.k.e. 2 pack.....
The 2 pack is. ..not falcon. I also recall seeing Igor and Winter Soldier on the list.

I hope Falcon gets a good discount later on... If he does I'll probably get him for my Avengers lineup.

I don't think I've seen any % discounts on Falcon just yet, only the $20 off codes. But soon I would guess.
I'm curious to see how big the discounts get on Igor. It's a HUGE, amazing figure, but I don't think all too many people were willing to shell out well over $500 for him.

I was definitely waiting for Igor to get discounted before I grabbed him. It ending up being that much off was outstanding. Now for Falcon to hit at least 20% off.

I was definitely waiting for Igor to get discounted before I grabbed him. It ending up being that much off was outstanding. Now for Falcon to hit at least 20% off.

I got Igor for $392 out the door today at BigBadToyStore so I'm happy!

Screen Shot 2015-06-04 at 2.25.41 PM.jpg

Falcon at 30% off would do it for me, same with Wolverine... Whenever that may be.

Back